BY DIANA

Chasity A.
Chasity A.
Cleveland, GA
Favorite snack any time of day! Best thing I've ever ate! You should definitely try!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Nitzaly R.
Nitzaly R.
Bronx, NY
I try this before and they are amazing since that day I'm obsessed with them!
Rebeca A.
Rebeca A.
Brampton, Ontario
These are not sweet - they are savory, crunchy and utterly delicious! They are most certainly corn bits, so if you've ever had roasted peanuts, roasted soy beans or anything similar the idea of little pieces coated in flavor might be appealing to you.
If I had to compare, I'd say they have a BBQ flavoring, for those that haven't tried them.
I personally love them, but that's because I grew up eating these and other Diana products.
MICHAEL A.
MICHAEL A.
sin duda los bits de maΓ­z, por lo que si alguna vez has tenido manΓ­ tostado, habas de soja tostadas o algo similar la idea de pequeΓ±as piezas recubiertas en sabor podrΓ­a ser atractivo para usted.
Si tuviera que comparar, dirΓ­a que tienen un aroma de barbacoa, para los que no los han tratado.
Personalmente me encanta, pero eso es porque crecΓ­ comiendo estos y otros productos Diana.