Diamonds & Rubies by Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Leydiz L.

BY ELIZABETH TAYLOR

Lilac, rose, peach, orchid, amber and vanilla. see more...

• Does anyone else think this scent should be exclusively for old p...1 Answers
Viviana G.
I love this perfume it smells really good! It has a nice scent to it , fruity scents can get annoying sometimes and this scent is not fruity , but it smells really good.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
My grandmother loved this perfume, and now that's how I remember this smell. Anyone in their late 40's has this perfume on their shelves.
Andreina C.
The most amazing perfume for women, specially for those who wants to seduces their husbands or boyfriends. Sweet fragance.

I love it
Samantha L.
Manteca, CA
I do not like this at all! My mom got it for me and I ended up regifting it to my grandmother in law.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
I love this parfum! it's my favorite! buy it in 2015 and I adore it ! it is a very sensual parfum
Nikki W.
Ireland
I personally wouldn't wear it, but my mum wears it and smells lovely on her! It's got a mix of warm spicy, woody, floral, balsamic, powdery sweet smell. It will smell different on everyone, so if you are planning to buy this make sure to test on your skin first to see how it smells after it mixes with your body chemicals. :)
Theresa H.
North York, ON
Elizabeth Taylor always makes great perfumes. I have bought every perfume her line came out with. I am a sucker for her perfumes.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does anyone else think this scent should be exclusively for old people?