BY DIAMOND

Diamond® of California Whole Almonds.
Premium quality nuts since 1912.
1 1/4 cups. see more...

• When you think Super Bowl snacks healthy doesn't really c...1 Answers
Jessica W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product. I make sure to keep a bag of these in my car and at home. Not only are they great for you, but manage to fill you up to hold you over when a craving hits. As for the price it is comparable to most almond pricing.
Sarbie D.
Orlando, FL
I keep these in the pantry at all times. They are great for a snack. Soak them and remove the skins to make ground almond flour for baking. Or slice up small and toast as a great topping for yogurt parfaits, in oatmeal or in banana nut bread.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I use this product when I make my own trail mix and just love almonds. Its fairly inexpensive and worth every penny.
Katherine M.
Croydon , PA
Such a yummy and health conscious snack! I use them in my meal prep! Also very conscientious for cooking!
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love almonds. I bought this and it was gone in no time. They are my go to snack!
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
Diamond Whole almonds are a great source of protein. We love the flavor of the Diamond brand
Emily L.
Freedom, PA
Diamond whole almonds are a healthy and delicious snack! My whole family loves them!
Shanay S.
San Antonio, TX
When you think Super Bowl snacks healthy doesn't really come to mind! I've been really focused on my health and what I put into my body lately. Anyone have any great recipes or ides involving almonds and other nuts for Super Bowl snacks? I know they are great for homemade trail mix with added dry fruits + more, but anyone know of any heathy recipes for almond dips, snacks, etc.