BY DIAMOND

Diamond® of California Shelled Walnuts.
Premium quality since 1912.
Shelled Recipe Ready™.
1/2 cup. see more...

• Does anyone know if they make to go packs1 Answers
Linda C.
Minot, ND
I love these walnuts. I always saute them before use for best flavor. They are great in everything from cookies to salads. I always know I am getting good quality when I buy this brand.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I love these Diamond walnuts! These are great for baking, using them as a topping or even to just snack on there own. I do wish the bag were resealable.
A A.
These walnuts stay fresh for a very long time. I love to mix in chocolate chips and keep them in the freezer for when I need a snack!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I love to eat Diamond shelled walnuts in my oatmeal. This brand taste so much better then non no name brands.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
Yes! I love any type of nuts and these are great. Wonderful on there own or to bake with them :)
Joyce W.
Chelsea, MA
Nutritious, delicious snack or great in homemade desserts. Average price for walnuts
Kayla N.
Finksburg, MD
These are great for putting into baked goods, but I wish the bag was resealable.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they make to go packs