BY DIAMOND

Diamond Pet Foods Puppy - Chicken Diamond Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food provides the correct balance of fat, protein and other essential nutrients to ensure your puppy receives the proper nutrients to grow strong and healthy. This formula also meets the increased nutritional demands of pregnant or nursing adult dogs. Available in 20 lb. and 40 lb. bags. see more...

• Is this a very good puppy food ? I just got a German Shepherd puppy...1 Answers
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
When my dog was a puppy, this was the last food that I switched to after trying about 6 other different brands. She was HOOKED after the first try. I thought I was going to have to buy her a special bowl to slow down her eating because she simply LOVED the food. Her skin was dry and itchy and once we switched to Diamond puppy, that was never a problem again. She is now on the Diamond Naturals adult formula and I won't ever use anything else. She is strong, healthy, shiny, and beautiful!
Shanna T.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
I use this for our adult dogs too. Highest source of protein I have found in dog food. They love it too! I have 2 pitbulls one is 100 pounds and one is 80. They have ate it all their life! I definitely recommend.
Maritza C.
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
We have 3 American bullies & diamond dog food has been the best ! For puppy food it is perfect for protein & has all the calories they need! My pups won't eat anything else
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
I have a 7 mth old {red nose} and she loves diamond. I tried to switch to blue buffalo but she don't like it ......so diamond it is
Tommie R.
Tommie R.
Springfield, OR
This is the only brand food I will buy! I have gone through MANY different brands. I buy this for my puppies and they are on it until they are 3 months old. Then they get switched to Diamond Naturals. My dogs coats are shiner, they seem healthier, and best of all they seem happier!
My vet even noticed a difference!
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
I have been using this brand of food for so many years and will never switch from this brand! My dogs LOVE the taste of this food! I have tried Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild and Science Diet and several others and will never go back to those foods, they claim to be an all natural brands but my dogs dropped weight and their coats looked AWFUL on all of them and my dogs HATED the taste.. I have huskies and Diamond dog food is really gentle on their bellies and it honestly keeps their coats looking amazing and helps their shedding.. I also have a boxer that has trouble maintaining her weight, she does GREAT on this food! It gives my babies the right about of good calories and keeps them healthy. I don't feel like I'm feeding them fillers or junk just to keep their stomachs full like some other dog food brands offer. This food keeps them full until dinner time and they have tons of energy. Highly recommend Diamond!
Ashley W.
My puppy can't get enough of this food! The price is affordable and the quality is fantastic. It went above and beyond my expectations! I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend. I won't switch to anything else!
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I didn't even want to give purple diamond dog food one star but it makes you at least pick one but my rating for this would be a 0/5. My husband and I purchased this because the kennel we got our puppy from was feeding this to him already and we didn't want to change up his routine and his food to. However we noticed every single day all his stools were complete liquid and diahrea. He was also going number two about 6-10 times a day! We finally connected it to his dog food and if you read the reviews on google or any diamond website almost all of them are terrible!! We've also had three family members tell us it's the cheapest and worst thing we can give a dog. If you look at the ingrediants it's made up of mostly garbage and lacks protein and nutrients our puppy's need to grow healthy.
Cidnee T.
Cidnee T.
Noblesville, IN
We breed and raise English Mastiffs, and this is the only food we feed the pregnant females and pups! it is the absolute best food out of the ones we've tried. they gobble it up, have healthy stools, and gain a healthy amount of weight! 40# puppies at ten weeks old is awesome!
Merced, CA
I love diamond this is the only food I have ever feed my fur baby's well different ones of course depending on the age of the dog but my dogs love it and I wouldn't but any other kind.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
Is this a very good puppy food ? I just got a German Shepherd puppy and the previous owner had him on this but it seems to be having ALOT of bowel movements...