BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond® of California Premium Quality Jumbo Walnuts.
Omega-3. see more...

Morgan B.
I love eating walnuts plain and mixed into different foods. These large ones are good for munching on but cooking some food with them is hard because it takes longer to break them down into smaller pieces. They are not that expensive and are worth the price.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
These walnuts have been around for as long as I can remember. They are some of the best nuts I have had. They are good for you as a snack, or I like to use them for all my baking. I have used them for many years, and they are still good flavored, and affordable.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
These run a little cheaper than the smaller chopped walnuts which are great for baking. All you do is take a few of these put in a ziploc bag and bang them a few times and then you have chopped nuts. Also they're full of flavor and awesome to munch on.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
You know its the holidays when you go out and stock up on an old favorite to use in alot of holiday recipes.The price of nuts has went way up in the last few years but at least at the holidays they usually have diamond on sale making it easy to keep old traditions alive and tasty.
Steven F.
Fresno, CA
Walnuts are a very healthy snack, we also bake with them in our muffins, we have tried other products but have always come back to Blue Diamond they definitely have the best
Dawn M.
Lynn, MA
Nothing compares to Diamond brand nuts. We love walnuts and either eat them plain, roasted or in various baked goods. Diamond brand nuts always have a great flavor.
Vera H.
DIAMOND PREMIUM QUALITY JUMBO WALNUTS husbands favorite go to snack a little in a baggie rake along anywhere for a high protein low calorie good for you treat.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
Love using these in my baking recipes. I also crush them up to use in pie crusts. They have a rich flavor which adds to an already delicious recipe.
Emily P.
Kane, PA
These are great to snack on, bring out during the holidays, or add to a meal! I always remember mixed nuts bring included in our holiday traditions
tracy e.
Blackwood, NJ
This is a holiday favorite to put out for family and friends.can't go a holiday with out the diamond walnuts.they are affordable and just a treat.