BY DIAMOND PET FOODS #86 in Dog Food

Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Dry Dog Food Years of domestication have turned your pets from fierce predator to best friends. However, modern science proves that your dog or cat still share the DNA of the wolf or wild cat. Taste of the Wild Brand Dog and Cat food offers your pet a diet dictated by his genes. It provides your pet with the kind of natural, balanced diet that he could find "in the wild." Now you can satisfy your dog or cat's instinctual cravings with Taste of the Wild. Made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this grain-free formula provides a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. Features: For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Optimal Amino Acid Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System No Corn, No Soy Chelated Minerals Item Specifications: Flavor: High Prairie Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison Ingredients: Bison, lamb meal, chicken meal, egg product, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil, roasted bison, roasted venison, natural flavor, tomato pomace, ocean fish meal, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried fermentation products of Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 32.0% Minimum Crude Fat 18.0 Minimum Crude Fiber 3.0% Maximum Moisture 10.0% Maximum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids * 2.8% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids * 0.3% Minimum * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Calorie Content: 3,719 kcal/kg (369 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy. see more...

• Where is the best place to purchase this?5 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to purchase? Has anyone found coupon...4 Answers
  • How big are the chunks???2 Answers
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husband and I just recently switched to this kind of dog food, we were feeding our dogs Diamond Naturals before this. The dogs one day just stopped eating their food so we decided to do some research and make a switch. They absolutely love this dog food, I personally like it better than Blue Buffalo as well, and the price is a little more affordable. Their coats look nice and shiny and they are gaining weight appropriately.  I recommend this dog food to anyone that is looking to make a switch.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I needed a great grain free food for my Frenchie, and I got this as one of many to try for him. He seems to love this one! Pricier than some other brands but I can usually get it with a 10-15% off coupon at my local feed store. I’ve fed this to him for over a year now and he hasn’t had any adverse reactions to it! Definitely recommend trying this brand out for any diet restrictive needs or picky eaters!
Lauren K.
My boyfriend and I adopted a bearded collie terrier mix November 2016 from a shelter. We wanted to switch from the food the shelter was giving her cause it was obscure and expensive (for such a small amount). We went to Pet Supply Plus an asked for a recommendation on a good dry food for her type of dog that wasn’t super expensive but wasn’t full of terrible things like some food are. The employee recommended this brand and our dog is happy and healthier then ever (though she could stand to lose a few pounds but that may be the treats haha). Highly recommend this brand to anyone, for a 30 lb bag it’s about $48 which isn’t a bag price and lasts our dog about 2 months or so.
Monika U.
Cape coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two pitbull mixes that do fantastic on this dog food. Read a ton of awesome reviews and it is highly rated. Needed a grain free option due to their allergies. Make sure to start off with lamb as it will be easier on your dog's stomach. I gradually moved up to this flavor. Also noticed no more eating grass outside wahoo!!
Brittany D.
Texas City, TX
I love how health this is for my baby girl she doesn't really care to much for this flavor though. It dose how ever help her skin and her fur and she wants to play more  so it gives her energy she 8 years old. I recommend this to everyone I know also give it to my puppys
Abbey C.
Rush City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 labs, and they’re my babies. We live on 150 acres, and they love to roam the land. It is very important for me for them to be well fed and healthy, so I purchased this dog food. It smelled rich, and my dogs absolutely love it! I did a lot of research and loved that it was made with mostly meat products. My dogs love it, and I do too! I bought it from Fleet Farm but I know local Mills and Menards sell it as well.
It’s a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Their coats were even softer and shiner with this dog food.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food we will buy for our three dogs. They all chow it down which means it does go fast. Having a bull dog/boxer that has allergies, this dog food helps prevent him from getting yeast infections, bad bowel movements and helps all our dogs have a healthy diet. They arent over weight because of this dog food and it even helped out 9 year old dog lose weight! I highly recommend this for your dogs.
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
This is the only food we feed our dog. He loves the taste of it and we love that it’s grain free. We can buy it at our local pet store or sometimes we order it on Chewy.com. We will continue to buy this.
Ny P.
Lafayette, LA
I have an extremely picky rat terrier-Chihuahua mix. This is the first brand of food he has not had a problem with. His coat has gotten shinier and teary eyes have gone away completely. Additionally, it is a great value for the largest bag, which lasts him months.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Do you notice your dog has bad breath with a specific flavor of this dog food? We have tried several flavors and the Sierra Mountain with lamb makes my dog have horrible smelling breath!
Jazmin C.
Is this brand better than blue buffalo?
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
Does anyone see a significant health change in their dogs?
christy j.
My dog is allergic to everything!!! terrible digging and scratching what flavors are there in the grain free? I want very limited ingredients
Latasha D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where is the best place to purchase this?