Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula

by Diamond Pet Foods

Appropriate nutrient levels to fuel larger growing bodies | Calcium and phosphorus for ideal bone and joint development | DHA for proper brain and vision development | L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy | Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics |

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula!
Sonya G.
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Sonya G.
This is the perfect food for your fur babies! No dyes or grains which is better on their digestive system. Puppy formula provides all their much needed nutrients for digestion, growth an even great for pregnant dogs to ensure the health an strength of the bones for the puppies!! Also has proper amounts of fatty acids to boost activity help with skin issues as well as make their coats shine
Carmen M.
Knoxville, IA
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Carmen M.
Highly recommend for a high protein diet. I bought this for my Siberian Huskies who need a high protein diet to keep their weight on track. I wish they had more flavors to choose from in this brand for puppys. Would recommend to dog owners. It is a little more on the expensive side, around 45 dollars a bag for a 30 lb bag.
Caitlin D.
Stevens Point, WI
My dogs love this food recently just updated them to the adult formula of this variety.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Lacey A.
Excellent puppy food..all the nutrients growing puppies need with none of the bad stuff..high protein and nutrient complete..it is expensive but well worth the price..I will continue to repurchase this..if you’re looking for a great puppy food, I highly recommend this
Carla H.
I used this up until my dog turned one! Great food, she really loved it. Ended up sticking with the Diamond Naturals brand when I switched to adult food for her. Not too pricey, I would say it's worth the money.
Brandy C.
Lansing, MI
My bully absolutely loves this food, it was hard to find something that wouldn't irritate her skin. But thankfully this dog food isnt full of corn meal which isnt good for dogs with skin problems. I have actually gotten a few friends that are K9 officers to feed it to there furry family members.
Kyana V.
The price of this food is so good, and I guess that should have warned me. My puppy ate it ok, but had such bad flatulence. it was horrible. Now that we switched our food we have no longer issues with her digestion.
Adela J.
Balsam Lake, WI
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula uploaded by Adela J.
We used this food on our Doberman puppy and we were very happy with it! Never had any problems! Her coat was and still is very shiny and she always got complimented on her coat! Now we still use the same brand but premium for adult dog! Never changing this brand of food! Recommend to al my friends and family!
Erica G.
My black lab puppy lives this food! I’ve definitely seen an increase in the quality of his coat since he started eating it!
Sammie I.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Although this food is pretty pricey, i have no complaints so far. We have a rough coat collie puppy who has been eating this food since he was weaned. He is always super excited for meal time and never has any complaints haha. We found the best way to buy this is buy the 40lb bag. Our pup has never had any tummy trouble and also has healthy normal poos. So win win.

Looking for your answer?