Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesDiamond Pet Foods
Large Breed Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula

Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula

by Diamond Pet Foods

Pasture-raised lamb protein is an excellent source of high-quality protein | Proper nutrient levels needed for large breeds | Glucosamine and chondroitin for joints | Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat | Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics |

Does anyone use this brand of dog food. It was on a list of choices with glucosamine? Looking for a mastiff with growing joints and an older dog for mobility. Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula
I am looking for a dog food for my boxer. He has a very sensitive stomach. Would you recommend this brand of dog food? Why or why not?
Start your review of Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula!
Tomie H.
When our Rottweiler was just a puppy we were told to feed him Diamond. We did for quite a long time, but we really struggled to get him to eat it. So we switched to Pedigree, which is much cheaper and he loves it. I know Diamond is a very high quality brand dog food. I only gave it 4 stars because of its high price.
Tania M.
So far, my great Danes are loving this food. My youngest will just pace for me to drop it in his bowl!
Jennifer V.
Walla Walla, WA
My pitbulls love this food. I feel confident that I'm giving them high quality food and that they're getting all the right nutrients they need. I also like that the kibbles are larger so they don't just inhale them without chewing like they do with smaller kibbles.
Jean F.
Hulbert, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our dogs love the taste, we have 2 young, 2 middle age and 2 old large dogs. They love the taste this is good for our dog with sensitive stomach and our one with sensitive skin.
Jennifer Z.
Casper, WY
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula uploaded by Jennifer Z.
We buy this food for my yellow lab. She loves the flavor and is always excited for meal time. We’ve tried other flavors but lamb and rice is her favorite.
Jennifer F.
Blacksburg, VA
We but this for our male boxer. He is 2 years old and almost 80lbs. He is a big boy!! He is solid muscle and this food does really well for him. Plus he seems to love it too!! The larger pieces help to allow him down on eating so quickly at meal time.
Matt M.
Cleveland, OK
We love this dog food for our dogs. I use to feed my dogs diamond adult in the green bag and I switched to this. This is a little higher in price but they fart a lot less on this and they eat it a lot better.
Ashley L.
Merrillan
I have a small medium and large sized dog, all three enjoy this food. Anything cheaper their stomachs can’t handle.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My fur baby ABSOLUTELY LOVES this brand and specific flavor. It's good for giving all nutrients. He's very healthy and has been eating this specific brand since we got him. This is the only brand we will ever buy for him and all animals to come. Very happy with this product.
Rayanne M.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty average dog food. Ingredients were mediocre and but her coat was shiny. Does require larger portions and my dog always seems hungry no matter how much I give her. Changed to a different brand and she isn’t so hungry.