Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesDiamond Pet Foods
Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula

Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula

by Diamond Pet Foods

With cage-free chicken for superior taste and nutrition | Nutrient levels large breeds need to thrive | Glucosamine and chondroitin for joints | Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat | Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics |

I’m switching from Petco’s Whole Hearted gluten free brand for large breeds to this Diamonds Natural. I have a rottweiler who has basically only been on gluten free since he was like 8 weeks. It’s just become expensive. Had anyone had any problems when switching from a gluten free brand to Diamonds?
Start your review of Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula!
Ariaha C.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Ariaha C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this dog food for my large breed!! The little bags just weren’t doing it for me as i have a Pyrenees Alaskan Malamute mix so i was stoked when i first came across diamond dog food because they have a 40lb bag!! Excellent quality at an excellent price and m dog loves it
Audrey C.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Audrey C.
My pup has allergies, and this food has been amazing with him. His coat seems to be shiny, before the past dog food would make his coat very dull. I will stick to purchasing this food for him!
Luna
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Luna
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Diamond naturals is the dog food brand my entire family trusts for alllll our fur bebes. from small to large. It is packed with nutrients & will satiate the belly of your fur bebe & since it's packed with nutrients they don't over consume as they would with food loaded with fillers. 5☆☆☆☆☆
Shelby Y.
Higbee, MO
Purchased at: Chewy.com
So far we are only feeding our one older German Shepherd this and she loves it! She came to us right when she was a year old and the transition was so easy. We had no issues with her disliking the food or having any other bathroom issues. Love the Diamond Natural line!
Angela B.
Lincoln
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Diamond Pet Foods Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Angela B.
My baby is allergic to everything and is a very picky eater. I switched to this and she has been great ever since. He coat looks good and she has energy for days.
Nicole B.
Smithville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use the chicken and rice Diamond Naturals for my mastiff per recommendation from my dad who is a breeder. It is a good quality relatively inexpensive food. It has larger kibble sizes so if your dog is smaller this may not be a good option for you. This has no grain and is a great option for any large breed especially those with sensitive skin or gut. She loves the taste and drools when it is close to dinnertime.
Jill H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our 12 yr old lab retriever eats this dog food. She is allergic to corn, which is in most all dog foods out there. Corn makes her itch and caused her to lose hair in spots. This dog food is grain free and has completely elimitated her issues! And I swear she poops less!
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our girls switched to this after their original dog food brand was no longer offered.  The switch was easy and we had no problem with them eating the food.  I do wish there was another flavor option besides chicken and rice in the large breed.  I LOVE the fact that we can get a 40lb bag a little cheaper than the 30lb bag of the previous brand we used.  We are extremely happy with this brand and the quality of the product.  Really appreciate the ingredients with no additives that aren't healthy.
Whitney F.
Anderson, SC
I’ve been feeding my xl breed dog this since I brought him home. He does very well on it and seems to like the flavor. It’s definitely more expensive than your grocery store brands but it’s still affordable. Definitely worth it to feed your animal friend better quality food.
Stephanie S.
Greene, NY
Our dogs love chicken and rice food, digests nicely for them. We will definitely buy again. Only wish is it was sold in 50lb bags.