BY DIAMOND PET FOODS

Taste Of The Wild Feline River Feline Trout & Smoked Salmon 2.27kgA grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your active cat. Made with trout and wood-smoked salmon, this formula offers great taste and quality fish protein. For today's healthy cat, this formula is supplemented with fruits and vegetables, providing natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall good health. Your cat craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one. For All Life Stages Grain-Free Trout & Smoked Salmon Digestive Support System Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Berry Blend Taurine Tomatoes Chelated Minerals Protein: 32% Minimum, Fat: 16% MinimumCalcium: 1.6%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.10%, as-fed Calories: 3,741 kcal/kg (350 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable EnergyAvailable in 5lb and 15lb bags. Ingredients: Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, canola oil, pea protein, potato protein, smoked salmon, natural flavor, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, mixed tocopherols, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. see more...

Tanya T.
Davie, FL
I have researched and tried (well, my cats have) a bevy of high end grain free cat foods, and this is the absolute winner. Great ingredients, my cats all love it, their coats are shiny and soft and they all just appear to really thrive on it. The cost per pound on this is really great if you compare the quality of ingredients and production with other brands; especially if you get the 15lb bag, and factor in things like waste and overconsumption with traditional cat food that is riddled with garbage. 11/10 ;)
Jessica C.
I thought finding out my cat was allergic to poultry was the end of the world. I probably tried 4 different foods that either obviously still contained poultry whether it was listed or not or they could make him vomit. But then I tried this! He LOVES it and it doesn't make him itchy or give him an upset tummy. This food was my saving grace and I would recommend it to anyone who's cat has a crazy allergy or is finicky about their food. Price isn't bad either!
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
I switched over to this from a different grain free formula and the cats do eat noticeably less. However, that is because this formula has less filler so they don't need as much. Some people may think it is expensive but it isn't friskies it is a high quality cat food so you pay a little more.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
If this is really for the product named, rather than the product pictured or described here, I would not give it very high marks. One of my cats is very sensitive to some of the not-so-great ingredients that are often in cat food, and this one made him sick.
alyssa t.
Congers, NY
This cat food is affordable, grain-free, and my cats really like it! since I started feeding the food with trout and smoked salmon my cats' coats have gotten shinier and smoothr, and one of my cats has had issues with minor cat dandruff in the past. very happy with this food and will continue to buy it. just unfortunate it isn't easy to find.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I will only feed my cats this. They eat less if it because it doesn't have all the fillers in if, it's grain free and my litter box can go longer without my basement Snelling horrible!
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I received a sample of this and fed it to my cat. She liked it very much and quickly ate it. I like it because it does not have harmful ingredients in it.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
This is a really pricey cat food and my babies didn't even like it! Don't let the expensive price fo you
Jessica P.
The description and the product name to not match up. If it is Taste of the Wild, then I give it 5 stars. Great healthy cat food with loads of protein and REAL meat. No by-products or fillers.
Michela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pet loves this food, it is definitely his favourite in all the brands we've tried in over two years. I think I'll keep buying their prducts!

back