BY DIAMOND PET FOODS

Taste of the Wild Feline Food Taste of the Wild Feline Food is enriched with easily digestible ingredients. It's a great formula to supplement fruits and vegetables. The presence of natural antioxidants supports the immune system. Available in Canyon River and Rocky Mountain varieties. Taste of the Wild Feline Food: Made from natural ingredients High quality and great taste Provides energy Supplemented with fruits and vegetables It's a great product to support the immune system for your feline's good health. A Closer Look: Taste of the Wild Feline Food is a good source of high-quality protein. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Artificial ingredients, flavors, colors, fillers and grains see more...

Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
Best cat food for the price! Lots of people think it's expensive but considering the quality is so much better, your cat actually eats less and it ends up costing about the same as your cheap cat food. My cat raves over this stuff! He threw a fit because I had to mix in some cheaper food when we ran low. He picked around the other stuff and only ate the Taste of the Wild. Our vet said she recommends this to all new cat owners.
Amy G.
FRESNO, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I switched all of my cats to grain free a while back, after switching my dogs years ago, and I've always been pleased with the taste of the wild. I've not come across another grain free cat food that offers an alternative protein like this one. My cat just adores this stuff. I switch between this one and the trout one for variety, but he does like this one more than the trout.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
This was grate product at furs after about a month of using it it was upsetting the cats tummy the where getting sick all the time so we said that was enough and got a new food
Hannah W.
Waukesha, Wi
My cats love this food. It's very good for them, grain free, has fruits and vegetables worked into the recipe and provides a balanced diet. My cats didn't take well to the trout variety but they can't get enough of the venison flavor!
Sarah S.
Stockton, CA
My kitty boys love this so much! I love that it's grain-free and closer to a natural diet without all the corn and fillers.

My kitties have great coats, healthy skin and clean teeth! It's a win win!
Amber K.
This is a top brand of food! Made with real meat as the first ingredient. My cat has been throwing up his cat food so I switched to this.
Tiffany c.
Orlando, FL
Taste of the wild is a great dog food brand, its like the top 4th . I worked at pet supermarket, they give discounts.
Cody K.
Burton, MI
This is a great product to use especially if you have a dog who is allergic to all of the grains.
Sarah A.
As a vet technician this is a wonderful food. I recommend it to most of my clients.