Diamond Pet Foods DM60963 15 lb Tow High Prairie uploaded by Irving R.Diamond Pet Foods DM60963 15 lb Tow High Prairie uploaded by Joe G.Diamond Pet Foods DM60963 15 lb Tow High Prairie uploaded by Michelle L.

BY DIAMOND PET FOODS

Made with real roasted meats and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, these grain-free formulas provide a superior taste, highly digestible energy and natural antioxidants to support a healthy immune system and overall health. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison, Smoked Salmon, Roasted Lamb and Roasted Fowl flavors. Taste of The Wild Canine Formula: Contains proteins and antioxidants Helps strengthen immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Canine Formula is an ideal formula that makes food tasty and nutritious. Other ingredients like fruits and vegetables increase the nutritional value of this meal. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Grains see more...

Tamaran B.
marion, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Dog Supplies Taste Of The Wild Dog High Prairie, Dog Supplies Taste Of The Wild Dog High Prairie 30 lb, Dog Supplies Taste Of The Wild Dog High Prairie more...
I have 2 eight week old shepherd puppies that I had been feeding puppy chow since 5 weeks old. They had started going through it like candy and seemed not to be getting the nutrients they needed. After researching and researching all the different brands out there, I was going to try the Blue Buffalo brand for puppies until I found The Taste Of The Wild. According to everything I read and ALL the youtube videos I watched, I seen it was even better than the Blue Buffalo ingredient wise, plus it was cheaper in price to my surprise. I decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. I know they advise not to just completely change the puppies diet completely at once but I wanted to see how they would react to one bowl. They were like little vacuum cleaners and seemed to not be able to eat it fast enough. THEY LOVED IT! They were standing in the bowl trying to eat it as fast as they could. Now with that being said, at their next feeding time, I gave them back the puppy chow brand. They sniffed it and refused to eat it. It sat there for 2 hours or so until they were finally hungry enough to eat I guess. On the next feeding, I mixed it half and half. This time they did like little kids do picking marshmallows out of their cereal, they picked out The Taste Of The Wild from the puppy chow. All that was left was a half bowl of Puppy Chow. Haha. So now I had to completely switch to the Taste Of The Wild because they refuse to eat the puppy chow. Doing this harsh quick switch did mess their tummies up for the first couple of days, it made their stool soft and runny, but now it is back to normal. Even though they have always been playful, they seem to have twice the energy now after only one week, and the feeding has essentially been cut in half. Like other people have said about it, it doesn't require as much, is absolutely true. They seem to be getting all the nutrients they need on half the amount previously fed with the puppy chow. They do not act like they are starving anymore at feeding time. They will not be one piece left after feeding either, they clean every piece that hits the floor. So my final thought is that Taste Of The Wild is an EXCELLENT product and I will definitely be buying it again in the future. I am also on a budget and took into consideration the cost factor and concluded this, even though it cost more up front than your cheaper brands, it actually comes out to be less per pound because of the feeding dosage. It will only require half as much of TOTW as something like puppy chow so buying 30 pounds of TOTW is like buying 60 pounds of puppy chow. Overall I give it 2 thumbs up and 5 stars. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!
Ashleigh F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I was previously feeding my dog Pro Pac and he liked it for a while but eventually got bored with it. I switched him to TOW and he absolutely loves it! Instead of waiting until he is starving to eat it he eats it right away. I also love how there are so many different flavors to choose from. Maybe this will keep him from getting bored!
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Emma loves the taste of Taste of the Wild and I love the quality that they put into it! The first four ingredients are all meat, followed by heathly vegetables sweet potato, peas and potatoes. There are no grains in here! #styleubyjoe #emmaspeaks #pitbull #dogs #dogfood #tasteofthewild #influencer
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My furr babies love this food, my oldest lady gets 2 cans a day as she is having a harder time eating dry food but she still does just not as much as she really needs. This has great nutrition and she loves it My younger furr babies love this just as much and the best part is this food does not give them gas
Lauren L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this food for our puppy, from a recommendation from several people. It is grain free and free of animal bi-products, and is really affordable. Unfortunately, my dog didn't like it, so we ended up donating it to the local animal shelter. I thought it smelled terrible, and my dog confirmed it.
Blair E.
Westfield Ctr, OH
My dog loves this. We get it at Tractor Supply. The bags are huge (great for when you have a huge dog!) and there are not a bunch of nasty, fake ingredients.
Morgan S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love this! We normally buy 2 30lb bags at a time as I have 2 medium sized pits. They absolutely love it & it keeps them healthy & full.
Kate Y.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food especially for growing puppies. It is a great food and not terribly expensive. I recommend.
Lacey C.
Saint Marys, GA
My dog loves this food it keeps her healthy and gives her tons of energy and she just is so happy