BY DIAMOND PET FOODS

Diamond Pet Foods Maintenance - Adult - ChickenDiamond Maintenance Adult Dog Formula is designed for moderately active adult dogs and, because maintenance diets are fed during most of a dog's life, is formulated as a complete and balanced diet with added benefits that promote good health and long life. Available in 20 lb. and 40 lb. bags. see more...

Harley R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've been feeding my dogs this food for well over 3 years now and it has been really good for my dogs in maintaining their energy, weight, dieting, and their coat... up until the past 6 months. The food ingredients have been changed about 4 times, sizing of the foods, color, etc so there for has been causing my dogs to fluctuate in weight.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this brand. Price is good, it's a well balanced food, and it's the only one that my service dog trainer recommends. None of the inflated prices of the largely advertised brands, and my dog has always been healthy while using it.
Ashleigh P.
Indianapolis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been feeding our dogs only Diamond dog food for a good decade now. There is a kind of food for every kind of dog. I really like this kind because my dogs are happy to eat it and it is generally a higher quality food so that means less to pick up in the back yard!