Diamond Pet Foods Diamond Naturals Large Breed - Lamb & Rice uploaded by Bailey F.Diamond Pet Foods Diamond Naturals Large Breed - Lamb & Rice uploaded by Brittany S.

BY DIAMOND PET FOODS

Diamond(R) Naturals Large Breed Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food Diamond pet foods feature the highest quality ingredients formulated to enhance health, happiness, appearance and overall performance of your dog - at an affordable price. Our variety of healthy dog food meets the needs and taste preferences of all dog life stages, lifestyles and levels of activity. This formula contains no corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions or other fillers and is made with more than 50% of Human Grade Meat Meals and digestive enzymes that closely resemble those found in nature. All-Natural Pet Foods with excellent palatability. Diamond(R) Naturals Large Breed Lamb and Rice Formula is designed specifically to meet the needs of your large or giant breed adult dog. Added features will enhance overall good health, helping your dog live a happy and healthy life. Diamond(R) Naturals Large Breed Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA Great lamb formula for dogs sensitive to chicken or those that simply prefer the taste of lamb No Wheat, No Corn, No Soy Antioxidants to support overall good health Controlled levels of omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat Added glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints Item Specifications: Flavor: Lamb & Rice Recommended For: Large breed dogs Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 22.0% Crude Fat (min.): 12.0% Crude Fiber (max.): 5.0% Moisture (max.): 10.0% Calcium (min):1.2% Phosphorus (min): 0.9% Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg Selenium (min):0.4 mg/kg Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg L-Carnitine* (min): 30 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (min): 2.0% Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.3% Glucosamine Hydrochloride* (min): 750 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate (min): 250 mg/kg Calorie Content: 3,499 kcal/kg 327 kcal/cup * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Ingredients: Lamb meal, ground rice, cracked pearled barley, millet, egg product, rice bran, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), beet pulp, flaxseed, natural flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, vitamin E supplement, chondroitin sulfate, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. see more...

• I am looking for a dog food for my boxer. He has a very s...1 Answers
Bailey F.
Reedley
A few years ago, our German shepherd/mastiff mix was looking really unhealthy. He ate a lot but always seemed to get sick and his coat was dull. My husband and I went to our local feed store because the owner knows everything about animals and she recommended this brand to us. At first, I thought it was a little pricey, but wow! It changed our dog completely. He beefed up nicely, he was a million times happier and his coat was shiny and thick. Now this is all we buy. It is hands down the best dog food we've tried. We recommend it to every dog lover we know. It works wonders.
Kim C.
Lake Monticello
I love this brand of dog food.  It is good quality food for half the price of others.  My Husky is very picky about what he will eat and I have never had a problem with this.  It is hard to find where I am but you can order online.  I'm set for automatic delivery every 8 weeks.
Cheyenne J.
Gauley Bridge, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I usually fed my babies another brand of diamond but when they was out and only had this kind I figured i would try it out . To be honest it isn’t that great , I had to add in extra things just for them to eat this food . I personally wouldn’t buy again because my dogs do not like it .
Brianna K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The perfect amount for the price. My dog seems to do very well on this good. Doesn’t have corn so it doesn’t mess with their stomachs! I will forever be a loyal customer for diamond. Definitely recommend
Dianna B.
Holly, MI
Great and affordable. Plus my dog loves it. Nothing else much I could say about it. So far so good I switched to this diamond brand because my cat to use it. And it’s great they have a large breed formula.
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this brand. It got my dog to start eating again, and he loves the slight bit of chew to the bits! It doesn't have any dyes to mess with 💩 coloration either. It's been our staple, just wish PetSmart carried it! I have to go across town to get it. But I'm pretty sure you can order it online from Chewy.com
Tomie H.
When our Rottweiler was just a puppy we were told to feed him Diamond. We did for quite a long time, but we really struggled to get him to eat it. So we switched to Pedigree, which is much cheaper and he loves it. I know Diamond is a very high quality brand dog food. I only gave it 4 stars because of its high price.
Laura A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what I feed all of my dogs! It’s great quality, great price, and it feeds really well. I have a doberman, a smooth collie, a sheltie, and a little mutt.
elizabeth n.
my dog doesnt shed as much after switching to this dog food. He likes it and i will keep buying. it since he hasnt refused it
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this dog food super great quality. While I prefer the green bag this one is also great. I highly recommend.
I am looking for a dog food for my boxer. He has a very sensitive stomach. Would you recommend this brand of dog food? Why or why not?

back