Diamond Pet Foods Diamond Naturals 6 Pound Lamb/Rice Dog Food 60830 by American Distribution

BY DIAMOND PET FOODS

Diamond Naturals 6 Pound Small Breed Dog Adult Formula Lamb and Rice Dog Food Bagged. see more...

V L.
I love Diamond Naturals. This one has VERY small pieces. Great gor a Yorkie or Chihuahua, but to small for my schnauzer, really. The pieces are kitten sized (maybe smaller). Unfortunately though, to get bigger bites, we would have to buy the big bag. And I don't want to store that much food. That is,why I gave the food 4 stars, instead of 5.
kelsey g.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have always used this dog food, large quantity, great price, and my dog always loves to eat it. N3ed to find a tractor supply store or order it online to get it though.
Crista M.
Edmond
My dog absolutely loves this dog food, and it’s pretty cheap considering how large the bag is and the alternatives. It keeps her at a great healthy weight.
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
With two Great Danes and three pits all in different life stages it took me a while to find one food that work for all my dogs, and they all love.
Veronica B.
Chicago , IL
I highly recommend this brand I started give it to my dogs since they where puppies their strong and healthy