Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodDiamond Pet Foods
Cat Supplies Taste Of The Wild Canyon River Feline

Diamond Pet Foods Cat Supplies Taste Of The Wild Canyon River Feline

by Diamond Pet Foods

Taste of the Wild Feline Food Taste of the Wild Feline Food is enriched with easily digestible ingredients. It's a great formula supplemented with fruits and vegetables. The presence of natural antioxidants supports the immune system. Available in Canyon River and Rocky Mountain varieties

Who else sells this other than Pet Supplies Plus?
How does this compare to Purina naturals?
Would buying this food be better than feeding my cats a generic brand?
Start your review of Diamond Pet Foods Cat Supplies Taste Of The Wild Canyon River Feline!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My cats go nuts for this.in reviews
My cat loves this.in reviews
This is the only canned cat food my cat will eat.in reviews
Katelyn E.
Hillsboro, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Tried a sample of this from my local pet supply store and my cats didn’t really care for it. They didn’t really like it and I don’t know why it’s not like they will answer me. I suggest always getting samples
galaxy F.
Terre Haute, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We recently switched to this from another more expensive limited ingredient brand and price reduction is amazing. It's high protein, grain free and made with purified water. My Bengal loves it!
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
My cats ate this but didn't seem to really LIKE IT, you know what I mean? But at least they ate it. It was samples I got at the pet expo.
Kt S.
I ended up having to get this brand because my cat kept eating the dogs food! She loves it especially when I put a little bit of bone broth over it.
Allie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I went on vacation for a week and came home to a very sick cat. The vet couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, but decided to start giving her Taste of the Wild food to see if that did the trick. It definitely did! I still don't know why my cat got so sick while I was away, but she absolutely loves this food. She never used to lick her bowl clean, but she does now and will meow non stop until we give her more food.
Nick G.
Denver, CO
My Cats love this food, we like that is natural and has multiple real meat sources and fruits and veggies like raspberries And sweet potatoes. The only con I have is that a lot of the protein in this cat food seems to come form pea and potato proteins being the 5th and 6th ingredients. I would prefer to have a majority of the protein coming from more meat sources but I guess I'm a lot more picky than my cats!
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat is literally obsessed with this. We use it to supplement her wet food, but she would survive solely on this dry food if we let her. The ingredients are pretty good, and there's no grains.
Amanda Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is great for cats, and it is grain free! My cat is almost two years old now and this food is great at maintaining her weight. She goes crazy for this stuff. I have repurchased this feed over and over again and recommend this feed to everyone who is a cat lover.
Sarah H.
Brownsburg, IN
This is such a great quality cat food! I have been nervous about some cat foods, as they can actually case kidney failure! This one has lots of good stuff for them though. My cat wasn't sure about it at first just because we switched him from his old Purina cat food. It was like switching a child from Mcdonalds to good, home-cooked meals. However, now he loves it, and it is so much better for him. It's more expensive than a grocery store cat food, but it isn't as pricey as osme brands of cat food. I highly recommend it for your fur baby!
Jamie L.
Athens, GA
I wanted to start feeding my cat a grain-free food and this one came highly recommended from friends! My cat seems to enjoy it and she eats less, but stays full for a longer amount of time.