Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesDiamond Pet Foods
All Life Stages Dog Chicken & Rice Formula

Diamond Pet Foods All Life Stages Dog Chicken & Rice Formula

by Diamond Pet Foods

Protein and fats provide your dog energy to stay strong | With cage-free chicken for superior taste and nutrition | Guaranteed levels of selenium and vitamin E | Enhanced with superfoods and guaranteed probiotics |

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diamond Pet Foods All Life Stages Dog Chicken & Rice Formula!
David P.
West Salem, WI
Diamond Pet Foods All Life Stages Dog Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by David P.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have been feeding this food to my dog ever since I got him from the Service Dog class the head trainer who is also a Vet Tech reccomend this food to feed to my dog Kole and he just loves it I get it from Chewy dot com
Jonda M.
Bedford, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is wonderful for my older lab. She doesn't have any digestive issues. It is easily found. She doesn't overeat it. She has done wonderful on it.
amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
The ingredients are pretty good. Especially for the price. I also like that I can find it at several areas. Not a bad food when you're on a budget
Katlyn C.
We love Diamond Naturals! We have two German Shepherds and a Jack Russell. Our Shepherds had skin and allergy issues that we treated for months. We switched to Diamond Naturals and haven't looked back! It meets the nutritional needs of both breeds and keeps their coats healthy and shiny! No more tummy issues! We highly recommend to all of our friends, especially if you're budget conscious!
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Once again the diamond dogfoods are the best for you pocket. Also your dogs health will be much better. Compared to a lot of other dogfoods around the same price or cheaper, my dogs always choose this one.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I often switch between the different proteins that Diamond has. But my roommates dogs and my dog LOVE the chicken and rice. They all have beautiful coats. And it smells strongly of yummy chicken so I know it probably tastes good to them!
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I've been feeding my dogs (small & big) this dry dog food for years. I like its natural and doesn't have a bunch of ingredients that my pets don't need. I usually purchase it at my local Menards store.
Cristine L.
The only dog food I feed my babies, and they LOVE it. Makes me a happy mama
The only dog food I feed my babies, and they LOVE it. Makes me a happy mama
Courtney T.
Tulsa , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Diamond is a wonderful healthy food especially if price is an issue. I've used it many times, and many rescuer friends of mine love it as well! While my go to is natural balance this is a great alternative if you're looking for something more affordable.
christina F.
Diamond Pet Foods All Life Stages Dog Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by christina F.
This is the best dry dog food out there! My weimaraner loves the taste, and texture of these kibbles. I love that the ingredients are simple and that I know what it is in my dog's food. And that she is getting the best food she can get. I would buy again and again!

Looking for your answer?