Diamond Pecan Halves uploaded by Sofia B.

BY DIAMOND

Diamond® of California Pecan Halves.
Premium quality nuts since 1912.
Recipe halves ready.
Reclosable package.
4 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Pat M.
Pat M.
Knoxville, TN
Diamond has always been been the one of the top sellers of nuts for baking or for what ever purpose you
need them. I my self use pecans year around in cookies , brownies, pancakes etc. but with every holiday they are front and center for all of my holiday baking. They are always fresh and a nice size. Love them for my pecan pies.
Lakesha T.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Great fresh brand of nuts. Always use when baking pies and cookies! Great tasting and sometimes nice for a snack.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Foodie Expert
I love pecans so much! This brand has made pecans out of this world. I absolutely love this brand of pecans. May favorite by far!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Augusta, GA
Great product that can be eaten alone or baked into any recipe. Love a home made pecan pie or even a sweet potato soufflé with butter, brown sugar and chopped pecans!
These are grate for baking I think but that's about it. They taste amazing in banana bread.
Saundra A.
Saundra A.
I keep a bag of these in the freezer. Great to have on hand for baking. They defrost quick and stay fresh.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
I buy this pecans regularly... They make the best pecan pies, but also great for a healthy snack. Great to put in a baggie on the go too.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are amazing for making my favorite pecan pie, so simple and so delicious! Always a crowd pleaser.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
We love to use these to make our holiday pecan pies. They are always so good that we have to buy double the amount t recommended so we can snack on them.
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I used these Diamond Pecan Halves to make my first pecan pie this weekend. They were as affordable as Shop Rite brand and made a delicious pie!
Flat Rock, AL