diamond of california® whole pine nuts

by Diamond Of California

Diamond of California Whole Pine Nuts: Premium quality Recipe ready1 cup Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of diamond of california® whole pine nuts !
Nancy L.
Delray Beach, FL
Diamond pine nuts are awesome. Love roasted and used in salad!! So good!! Great price and will continue to purchase!! Always fresh and tasty!
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I love using pine nuts for my homemade pesto. I find these Diamond brand ones to always be fresh and flavorful.
Meagan C.
The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because the price is just crazy but that's just the global economy these days but I love cooking with this this is definitely a great additive to your meal
Sandra M.
Duarte, CA
These pinenuts are a staple in my homemade bread pudding. They give my bread pudding that extra kick! Sooo yummy!
Lin C.
Herndon, VA
Very fresh. We use thee at home for cooking all the time. They give our meals a great flavor!
Jessica C.
Vacaville
Buy these in a small bag for cooking can add an earthy nutty flavor to some dishes. Eps naive per lbs price, but last a long time and only use in small amounts.
Meryll P.
These little beauties are pricey, but they're essential to my home made pesto. All it took was a little toast in a warm skillet and they were the difference maker to my sauce. I tried to make it without them, and it just wasn't the same. I'll definitely get them again.
Geraldine S.
Woodbridge, NJ
Love pine nuts. Great for cooking. It's give my pistol a creamyness and nutty flavor. Also I grab a handful just to snack on.
Leanna B.
I have become a huge fan of pine nuts over the past couple of weeks, they are a great snack and they are also delicious.
Fred H.
Spring, TX
Great tasting pine nuts. I love to use it in fresh pesto dishes with pasta. A little goes a long way. Too many pine nuts in recipe could cause disastrous results. Purchased at local grocery. These nuts were reasonable in price as other brands were much higher. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?