BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond of California All Natural Premium Quality Whole Almonds.
Nuts since 1912.
3 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
I use Diamond of California whole almonds when I make trail mix because they are so fresh! I recommend these to my family and friends as a good brand for baking and snacking. I only use Diamond of California nuts when baking.
Taylor H.
Madisonville, TN
Almonds are one of my favorite snacks. This brand always has freshly sealed and awesomely healthy snacks for on the go or for at home!
Lana K.
Owings Mills, MD
Tasty treat for everyone. I roast mine for extra flavo.the whole family enjoys them and wants more
Cheyenne H.
Foodie Expert
We've be getting Diamond of California whole almonds for years! Love the taste and the price! Perfect snack.
Tarina D.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
Taste great! Dependable brand. Great packaging and available widely at most grocery stores. Prices are reasonable as well. The raw almonds are so healthy as a daily fat supplement and protein!
Katie K.
Foodie Expert
High quality product and an excellent snack! Would definitely recommend this to other people who like almonds.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
These are the only almonds my grandmother will make Thanksgiving Pecan Pie with and they are amazing. I can tell when other pies use different almonds.
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep a bag of these for anytime I'm in the mood to whip up my Almond baked cookies!! Affordable keeps for a very long time in the pantry & easily available. great for snacking & met my expectations. I think a re-sealable bag could come in handy.
Tatyana M.
Foodie Expert
This brand is okay but I prefer blue diamond but if I can't reach any then I'll settle for these I guess
Connie K.
West Palm Bch, FL
I wish I could just write YUMM. You can count on this brand to always be crunchy, full of flavor. I prefer the unsalted, as the full flavor of the nut can be tasted and experienced.