BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond of California All Natural Premium Quality Whole Almonds.
Nuts since 1912.
3 cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Missy U.
Fiber is an extremely important part of your daily diet. Its best known benefit is its ability to help keep our bowels moving. Eating enough fiber will help prevent constipation. The added benefit is that it also plays a role in protecting against diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer. If that isn’t enough reason to get a daily dose of fiber, it also helps with weight management by helping to keep you fuller longer.
Laura G.
Kissimmee, FL
I usually buy these when I am baking and the recipe calls for almonds. I am a fan of them. I cant really tell you why this brand is better than another because I really see no difference and is it just me or are nuts super expensive? These are good almonds if they are cheaper than another brand but them
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
My family loved almonds. Plain, slightly salted, cocoa dusted, they're just good. And a great source of protein. It's a shame that they are so expensive, but we do still purchase them quite often. I would definitely recommend Diamond products to others. Quality and flavor are on point.
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep a bag of these for anytime I'm in the mood to whip up my Almond baked cookies!! Affordable keeps for a very long time in the pantry & easily available. great for snacking & met my expectations. I think a re-sealable bag could come in handy.
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
I love almonds ! I had never tried this brand before until my partner told me I should try them . Because he is from California and I fell in love idk something about them was different . They Taste so good !
Yasmin Z.
I love almonds and I eat it every time but they said that you can't really eat a lot of it because it has a lot of greece or oil or something like that and so I just eat like 4 or 5 a day when I skip a meal
Tarina D.
Houston , TX
Taste great! Dependable brand. Great packaging and available widely at most grocery stores. Prices are reasonable as well. The raw almonds are so healthy as a daily fat supplement and protein!
Connie K.
West Palm Bch, FL
I wish I could just write YUMM. You can count on this brand to always be crunchy, full of flavor. I prefer the unsalted, as the full flavor of the nut can be tasted and experienced.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
Buy this product more than anything because I really see very often in stores and supplies near my house .. but not the best. Compared with other brands it makes no difference.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
These are the only almonds my grandmother will make Thanksgiving Pecan Pie with and they are amazing. I can tell when other pies use different almonds.