Diamond of California® Walnut Topping 4 oz. Bag

Premium quality since 1912 Recipe ready 100% walnut Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love walnuts and I especially love California walnuts. These walnuts are flavored so nice and taste really good. They are healthy and really good for you! They are great as a snack or on a side for a meal. It is great for your heart and is the best thing! I highly recommend these!
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
I use these for everything! I bake with them of course, but they're great to throw in a green salad or use in homemade pesto too! They're convenient, affordable, and can be found in darn near any grocery store!
Sara N L.
Flushing, MI
These are a pretty regular purchase for us, we use the in salads, ice cream topping, and definitely baking. My husbands always pleased when they are stocked in the pantry.
rosselly v.
Perfect for all my baking need these nuts come already diced . i definitely have a few bags of these in stock. also add these too ice cream for quick toppings.
Myah M.
These are delicious alone or in any recipe, I recently used these in my Sticky bun breakfast ring recipe and it was a crowd pleaser. Can be found at Walmart!
katelynn p.
I like to get this brand of walnuts for my chocolate chip cookies because I've never ran into a bag that has bad nuts in it.
Cheron L.
Reseda , CA
Where my bakers at? I love to use these when I'm making a carrot cake or to simply toss in a salad to give it a crunch factor.
Amber  s.
I use this brand in all of my baking. I always know it is going to be fresh and great quality. Always tasty and crunchy.
Beverly H.
Jacksonville , FL
These are my favorite go to for everything the taste is always great the quality is amazing and the price just right .
Lea H.
These walnuts are so convenient for cooking and baking. They are so easy to throw on a salad or mix into brownie mix.