Diamond of California® Walnut Halves 2.25 oz. Bag uploaded by Amelia W.

BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond of California Walnut Halves: Premium quality Recipe ready1/2 cup Kosher see more...

Nilomee P.
These walnuts are really good. The cut halves make them easier to eat on the go. It is as all nuts are kind of expensive but if you’re going to get them then get these. If you chop then further it’s also perfect for baking.
Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
It's a perfect little afternoon or mid morning snack! They're filling, so I can even save some for later. The packaging is a little plain, so I don't think to choose them every time. But the taste is worth it when I do!
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I have used this product to create an Filipino family dessert called Food for the Gods. This pack is the perfect size for the recipe. The walnuts always have a great flavor and I have never been disappointed. I will continue to use Diamond of California!
Kalei K.
Kaneohe, HI
use this for my baking and topping desserts. I love the flavor or walnuts and the blue diamond brand is hands down trustworthy. The freshness you get with every bag means a lot to my and my family and friends who enjoy my baking. I also love snacking on walnuts as a healthy alternative.
Eva N.
Walnuts are so healthy and I love Diamond brand Walnuts. I like the halves because I often try to eat some type of nut before bed. It helps me sleep better and wake feeling like I have less, "waking on the wrong side of the bed" days, LOL. Just a handful is great and makes me feel better.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
Diamond of California® Walnut Halves Is a very good
ingredient to buy. Walnuts are Pricey everywhere. But
these are the best ones. I used them in ALL of my Christmas
baking, and in my brownies too. I swear by them. I was sold
on them over 30 years ago and won't switch.
Yasameen S.
This is a great snack. i get super hungry throughout the day and i just start munching on these. the walnuts have the fresh walnut taste doesn't taste like it was store bought. found this at safeway.
M Melissa E.
Troy, MO
I don't eat or like Walnuts but my husband does so when I make my homemade brownies or chocolate chip cookies for him he loves walnuts so I buy him these types of walnuts and add them to the recipe and he eats them up...
Necy H.
Victorville, CA
This product is great for baking those holiday goodies. I am a repeat customer for these nuts. I even snack on them when I am just chillin out. They are delicious with a mix of cranberries.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I fell in love with this product as a kid. My mother would always buy and place on the coffee table for guests but my brother and I will eat them all up before guests would come over. The quality is great not too salty and I would recommend to others.