BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond of California Walnut Chips: Premium quality Recipe ready1-1/3 cups Kosher see more...

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Review for: Diamond of California® Walnut Chips 2.25 oz. Bag more...
Kimberly R.
Everett
Great size bag, I bake a few desserts with these walnuts and they come out great. Growing up my teacher from high school actually owns this farm so I always got to try them
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
These guys are holiday Go-Tos for every Thanksgiving and Christmas. They always taste fresh, hold up well when baking, and are always reasonably priced. I know walnuts are higher in fat than other nuts but they are good fats so don't worry. Walnuts are especially good for brain development, so I've read. Sometime I'll buy store brand walnuts if the store runs out of #DiamondWalnuts but I'm not happy about it. Try these, I know you'll love it!
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love having a bag on hand at all times. Not only does the whole family enjoy walnuts as a snack they are great to have for cooking. A staple fall and winter time. Love to add to basic brownies and cookies for extra flavor and something different. Just wish the price point was lower so I could purchase more often to have on hand.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
The nuts are good tasting and very fresh, but my qualm is with the price of nuts. these nuts are not reasonably priced at all. I do buy them, however, bc all nuts are ridiculously overpriced. Ill give it a better rating when they stop charging steak prices for nuts that grow on trees.
Martha D.
best tasting fresh year round , great price and so good to have them always in your pantry the selection from Diamond is great cooks must to add to salds mix into cereal top fruit or yoghurts , great cake topping great for mixind them for snaking I always trust my cooking recipes to diamond brand nuts
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these for baking. They are a great item to have in the cupboard. There are sometimes coupons to use for buying this particular brand and I usually always stock up on them when I can because they last a long time. They are healthy and tasty!
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I have always used these for baking purposes. This brand is reliable and has a great reputation. The nuts never taste bad or are stale. These are found at every grocery store in the baking aisle. This is my go to brand for these types of ingredients.
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
I buy the Diamond of California Walnut chips to sprinkle over our ice cream sundaes. We love our ice cream and have it a couple of times a week and it just taste better with Diamond Walnuts. It's a little on the pricey side but I have tried more expensive and they had less flavor,, so I would say it's worth the money.
DAWN M.
Whether you're making banana nut bread or million dollar pie, Diamond Walnuts are the way to go. So much easier to use walnuts that are already chopped than having to do it yourself!

Walmart