BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond of California Walnut Chips: Premium quality Recipe ready1-1/3 cups Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love having a bag on hand at all times. Not only does the whole family enjoy walnuts as a snack they are great to have for cooking. A staple fall and winter time. Love to add to basic brownies and cookies for extra flavor and something different. Just wish the price point was lower so I could purchase more often to have on hand.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
The nuts are good tasting and very fresh, but my qualm is with the price of nuts. these nuts are not reasonably priced at all. I do buy them, however, bc all nuts are ridiculously overpriced. Ill give it a better rating when they stop charging steak prices for nuts that grow on trees.
Martha D.
Foodie Expert
best tasting fresh year round , great price and so good to have them always in your pantry the selection from Diamond is great cooks must to add to salds mix into cereal top fruit or yoghurts , great cake topping great for mixind them for snaking I always trust my cooking recipes to diamond brand nuts
Diana C.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these for baking. They are a great item to have in the cupboard. There are sometimes coupons to use for buying this particular brand and I usually always stock up on them when I can because they last a long time. They are healthy and tasty!
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
I buy the Diamond of California Walnut chips to sprinkle over our ice cream sundaes. We love our ice cream and have it a couple of times a week and it just taste better with Diamond Walnuts. It's a little on the pricey side but I have tried more expensive and they had less flavor,, so I would say it's worth the money.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI
Yes!!! I love all Diamond Nut Products but I buy walnut chips most often. There about 100,000 different ways and recipes to enjoy them in. And the cherry on top... Their so healthy for you.
Shelby V.
Watertown, NY
I love these nuts! These are great for snacking or baking. The see are the best nuts I can find new the store and come second to my grandfather's, he had walnut trees. I just love eating them and they are good for you too.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
I use walnuts in a large variety of recipes, salads, breads... You name it. These are always my go to. Great quality and taste, and a very good price at my local grocery store. I would definitely recommend these!
stacy c.
Victorville, CA
i love these in some yogurt or ice cream they are in all sizes i give the smaller ones to my daughter, they also come in handy for at home baking projects
alx o.
Foodie Expert
great for snacking or baking. . Take them with for a snack to wrok or school and use them for cakes or brownies. Reasonably priced Great flavor.