BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Contains Walnuts, Brazil Nuts, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pecans see more...

Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I am going on a road trip or vacation this is one of my go to snacks to buy. It isn’t too pricey and the nuts all taste good. Plus nuts are just a great little snack to keep my stomach full on those long drives.
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
All kinds of yummy and fresh mixed nuts from Diamond of California. Just a slight touch of salt is added for flavor, and mostly almonds peanuts and cashews walnuts. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who loves nuts!
Dallas B.
Lutz, FL
I'm not a big peanut fan but I love these. They are so good and addictive. You can get them at any grocery store I'm sure. I would remove them to others. They are pretty healthy I would say. Just don't eat a lot of them at one time because they are pretty salty.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is a fairly healthy snack I like to keep on hand for a quick and easy to grab a snack alternative. They have a nice flavor and are relatively inexpensive compared to many other brands. I would definitely recommend to others and will continue to purchase
Paulina M.
I absolutely love these mixed nuts! Good for snacking on the good or just snacking at home. I love that it's mix. It's healthy , and it's a good price. It's not my favorite , but I still love them. Hopefully you will to.
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
These are a very good healthy snack. It's got an equal variety of mixed nuts. It isn't too plain but it isn't too salty. I usually get the chocolate blend but this is a good every day mix.
Jari M.
I'm a big fan of any kind of nuts. Also use this to bake brownies. When you have guests at home it perfect. Love the texture and the flavor, you can never have enough of this!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
All of the diamond brand products are yummy and affordable, I definitely keep these in my kitchen! They can be used to baking, cooking, or (my favorite) right out of the bag.. definitely a must to have
YusiLeidy H.
I absolutely love these mixed nuts! Good for snacking on the good or just snacking at home. I love that it's mix. It's healthy. It's not my favorite , but I still love them.
Daniela B.
MIAMI, FL
Everything you want in one place. It cover my expectations, the flavor is amazing! I didn't ever try another product like this. I buy it at a Walmart store.