diamond® of california spanish peanuts

by Diamond Of California

Diamond Premium Spanish Peanuts...are made for homemade.Whether roasted, toasted or adding that special nutty crunch to cookies or brittle, we help good holiday recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912.

What in the world is a Spanish peanut? What do they taste like?
Start your review of diamond® of california spanish peanuts !
Erial, NJ
Just a really nice snack to bring when your busy and don't want a huge snack that will be messy or take up a lot of space.
if you want to diet or like healthy living. nothing like this. It provides many nutrients and healthy fats for the body
Baxter Springs, KS
My husband can eat these like popcorn. I like them too so a good size bag is never wasted. They are always taste fresh
Queen Creek, AZ
Have to have them in my pantry at all times. Never know when you feel like baking or a healthy snack. Gives you energy.
I love peanuts son muy sabrosas y ricas.son perfectas para pasar una tarde viendo peliculas. deberian de traer mas
Las Vegas, NV
They are OK nuts i usually put them in my brownies and cookies or they are perfect for snack on them like that
This brand never disappoints with freshness, flavor and value. A household name and brand I always count on.
Brooklyn , Ny
The taste is pretty good and couldn't stop myself from eating it, but it needs a little bit more salt.
Westbury, NY
So good great price when on sale they taste fresh and I love eating them with lime and salt
Fort St John
When I get a craving for a salty snack I will reach for Diamond of California Spanish Peanuts. I love that Diamond offers a large variety of different nuts. Hits the spot and they are really good tasting. I like a good quality nut and I feel that the quality of Diamond products are excellent.