diamond® of california spanish peanuts

by Diamond Of California

Diamond Premium Spanish Peanuts...are made for homemade.Whether roasted, toasted or adding that special nutty crunch to cookies or brittle, we help good holiday recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912.

What in the world is a Spanish peanut? What do they taste like?
Start your review of diamond® of california spanish peanuts !
Murrieta, CA
Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. Hubby loves Peanuts. vHubby loves Peanuts.
Providence, RI
This products seem fresh in season, crunchy and very nice packaging, I buy them on a regular basis so I can keep with a healthy lifestyle, add them to my salads. Very affordable in comparison with the competitor brand
Los Teques, Miranda
an excellent complement to the daily diet provides natural fats while calming the anxiety and appetite are excellent as a snack and have a rich flavor
Moreno Valley , CA
Spanish peanuts get a nice 16 ounce bag I split them up into portions for snacks on the go great for my children and they love recommend them
Tampa, FL
I absolutely cannot keep this bag no more than a few days in my home. It just goes too quickly, they are perfectly lightly seasoned .
I love using these for baking. Especially brownies. They are the perfect size and texture for delicious sea salt turtle brownies
Diamond of California Spanish Peanuts son muy buenos estos mani estan en el punto perfecto de tostados y de sal muy recommendados
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed this bag of Spanish peanuts. Very flavorful and rather inexpensive for the quantity you receive in the bag.
York, PA
These are great for at home sundaes and for garnish on top of treats. The size of the bag is perfect and they taste great!
Woodbury, TN
Like to made candy with this and the product best you can buy yes please buy this can not eat a lot of nut but love this