BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Our assurance of quality - diamond is the brand you can rely on for quality, freshness and value. If this product is not to your satisfaction, we will replace it with equal value. Please send comments, empty package, and your name and address to diamond foods, inc. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jess W.
Jess W.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
These are great and wicked convenient for baking and cooking. There is no need to do it yourself and get possibly shattered or highly varied sizes. Really perfect for green beans and asparagus dishes. Plus these taste truly fresh and retain their snap, have purchased store/generic brands before in an effort to be only the slightest bit more inexpensive and it is worth it to buy these for taste and over all freshness.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Danielsville, GA
The Diamond of California slivered almonds has been used in many ways in our home for eating, straight out off the bag, roasted, toasted, in salads, in baked entree dishes, in appetizers and in many, many forms of desserts and baked goods. Thru are so good for you and ago good to eat. Everyone should eat almonds!
Angela S.
Angela S.
The Diamond of California nuts are a staple in my baking shelf. They keep very well and I'm grateful that the packets indicate how much is in a bag (like 1 cup, etc.). I love using the Slivered Almonds in brownies. So easy to use since it's ready to go. Mix it in the batter and place a few more on top. Yum.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I very these! They are so convienant for baking! They take the hassle out of the chopping and the extra time that it does take to dice and chop nuts! Baking can be time consuming as it is. I am so thankful to find a quality item that also helps cut time out of my already busy life as a working mom.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento, CA
I make a lot of salads and these nuts are a great addition to my meal. Almonds are so good for you and they add a nice crunch. The quality is always spot-on and the flavor is good. These always meet my expectations. They're also really good for making almond chicken!
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Herndon, VA
Foodie Expert
These are good toasted for a salad, but without toasting them don't have much flavor. If you aren't going to toast them I would go with sliced if you want uniform or just crush up full ones. I think what I don't like is that the slivered almonds don't have the skin.
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Beach City, TX
Almonds are my favorite types of nuts, Diamond of California just makes it the perfect brand. I usually buy the bag once a few weeks . It is healthy in someway and there's nothing else I would have to say about this product .
Emily S.
Emily S.
Usually buy the Diamond brand when cooking. Always love it and have no fuss about it. When we buy them they are usually from Walmart because that's where we get all of our groceries.
Masha H.
Masha H.
San Antonio, TX
Excellent choice for cooking and baking, or adding to salads. Toast them in the oven and they become an irresistible snack. Often as good or better value than a house brand.
Belinda H.
Belinda H.
Diamond slivered almonds are my go to! I especially love to add them to salads, oatmeal, and yogurt. It adds that little extra crunch and flavor that I love!