BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Premium Almonds--Make ordinary meals extraordinary. As a garnish or ingredient, they add elegance to salads, entrees, side dishes, and desserts. Always reach for Diamond Premium Almonds for the highest quality, freshness and value...the world's favorite nuts since 1912. see more...

Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
These are good! I put them in my cereal or yogurt in the morning for some healthy protein! You can also use them in desserts! They are pretty decently priced and are my go to for almonds! I usually get them at costco or sams club.
Jamie Rose S.
I love diamond of California brand nuts for the quality and taste, they are definitely worth the price. I purchase them just about every two weeks because our family goes through them pretty fast. We use them in yogurt, granola concoctions, baking and even in salads. These almonds are a good source of protein and I definitely recommend purchasing them!
brittany f.
These sliced almonds are a great go-to nut for baking and snacking! They are perfect for holidays for baking cookies or adding into recipes for great flavors and nutrients from the nuts. They are affordable for a smaller bag, but the bigger bags can be a bit pricey, but it is worth it for the quality of the nut. i recommend!
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
I mean its a bag of sliced almonds, its good if you enjoy this in your baking! I like using this when I make muffins so my taste buds don't die of boredom and texture, so in that case... yes I do recommend them but getting the generic brand really tastes no different.
Nathania M.
Pittsburgh
I use these as an easy adding to my homemade granola's and to make salads a bit more interesting. I find it worth the expense for the convenience of not slicing my own. I like the fact that they are all natural and it makes me feel that I am adding a healthy source of fats to our diets without adding any sugars.
Marisol O.
Every time I bake a cake I love to use these. Once I bake the cake and I like to put jelly in between the cake and almonds then put the top cake frost it and put more almonds around the whole cake. Its so delicious. I love these almonds
Abby M.
Nephi, UT
Super expensive. I used them in salads and these wasn't as much bite as I assumed. I would t recommend these for ,rage dishes or any that are regularly. Are just because the price doesn't really. Mae it worth it. Store brand. Its can accomplish the same thing at a lesser cost.
Erica R.
San Francisco, CA
I love these almonds for cooking, baking, and as a salad topper. It's so convenient that they are already sliced. It saves time and as a busy person that is super valuable. They are always fresh and easy to come by. I use all of there sliced/chopped nuts.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Diamond of California Sliced Almonds are great for recipes! I find them to be well worth the extra money compared to the store brand. I usually pick these up at Safeway or Target in the baking aisle. They're delicious and perfect in chocolate chip cookies!
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
I use these when I bake- they are the perfect size for cookies or but breads! The price can be a bit high, but they are on sale quite often at the grocery store!

Walmart