BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond® Of California Shelled Walnuts.

Omega-3 2.5g per serving.

See back panel for information about fat and other nutrients.

Premium quality nuts since 1912.

4 cups. see more...

• Do you wait to eat these using a recipe or do you just go...1 Answers
Jay A.
I love these Walnuts and brand. I first had them when my mom bough some for some recipe. I like to eat them by themselves. I can probably eat an entire bag. They don't come in the shell but I would advice that you still be careful because part of that brown stuff inside is embedded in crevices of the walnuts and that taste bad.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
The best walnuts on the market. They are always fresh and perfect for adding into granolas or baked goods. You'll never find shells int the package and they are almost always halved perfectly. Great brand!
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Diamond of California Shelled Walnuts is a product that is always in my pantry. It is great premium nuts that I often eat alone and use in baking and so forth.
Kim N.
I usually buy this brand because I know I can depend on the quality. These are great for baking and come in a resealable bag, which is great for storage.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
I use these with baking all the time. They work great in banana breads. No shells and they are always fresh, unlike some other brands.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Good for your recipes. You can also eat them out of the bag I love them with some tea. Good and Healthy
Jill D.
Douglas, MA
These are great for cooking, and baking, as well as snacking. I find this brand to be very affordable
brittany s.
New Baltimore, MI
Expensive but worth it some nuts are waxy and over processed but these aren’t one of those brands
stacy l.
Finksburg, MD
Diamond is the best brand for walnuts worth every penny for a snack with a apple and cinn
Jay A.
Do you wait to eat these using a recipe or do you just go for it and eat them right out of the bag?

back