Diamond of California® Shake & Spoon™ Chopped Walnuts

by Diamond Of California

Perfect for topping everything from salads and side dishes, to entrees and desserts!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diamond of California® Shake & Spoon™ Chopped Walnuts!
Portland, OR
I like adding walnuts when I make my own snack mixes. I have purchased this or similar many times. I also use walnuts in a number of dishes. It's not that expensive, but it is pretty healthy in small doses. I would recommend this to others if they wanted a healthy option.
I am so thankful for this product because it helped me so much in making my signature walnut brownies. They are now my to go to nuts for any baking or cooking project that I have. These nuts are always fresh.
W Alexandria, OH
I use these all the time for baking, and I absolutely love them! They are really nice for desserts, but I would say that they are a bit pricey. However, walnuts are expensive in any brand, so I wouldn't say they were anymore than another.
Portland, OR
Perfect for baking and snacking. The only issues I have with this product is the price. Sure I understand that they are pre-diced but I feel like I am being over charged for that one addition.
Honolulu, HI
These make for an easy snack and are perfect for baking without the work. They go great in brownies and as toppings to cakes. I also throw them into salads for texture. They're delicious and not stale. I recommend that you purchase them! I know I do :3
This product is SO great for baking! I love walnuts in my brownies and quick breads and this shaker of chopped nuts makes it quick and easy to add them to my baking mixes. It's also good for tossing some chopped walnuts into a salad or pasta dish.
Albany, NY
Use Diamond Walnuts to both eat and to cook with. Walnuts are wonderful for your health. Very easy to make a 'walnut butter.' No turkey dressing is the same without Diamond Walnuts. I use Diamond Walnuts because the product is fresh and not stale.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the convenience of these chopped walnuts. I frequently use walnuts in my favorite cooking and baking recipes, but appreciate that the packaging allows my walnuts to stay fresh!
Leicester, NC
This makes baking for the holidays so much easier. They are also a great high protein snack. Nuts are healthy for so many reasons. This would make a great goodie Vox review as well.
Easy fresh low carb treat for baking cookies and other treats that can convert to salads! The time saving feature of the tiny pieces is a winner time and time again,

Looking for your answer?