Diamond of California® In-Shell  Pecans 16 Oz Bag

Diamond of California® In-Shell Pecans 16 Oz Bag

BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond is the brand you can rely on for quality, freshness and value. If this product is not to your satisfaction, we will replace it with equal value. Please send comments, empty package, and your name and addresses to diamond food, inc. see more...

• I am looking for nuts for a holiday party. I love the idea of hav...1 Answers
Diamond of California® In-Shell  Pecans 16 Oz Bag
Diamond of California® In-Shell Pecans 16 Oz Bag
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
These are great! In my family we put a bowl of this on a table for the holidays and enjoy them.its annoying to pick up all of the crumbs from cracking but it's so good. I like cracking them it tastes better.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
I love these they come in larger bags perfect for baking. They are affordable and taste so good. I buy these all the time. They are great.
Jeanette Z.
Foodie Expert
these are great to eat right out the bag and to use for baking and cooking best tasting pecans out there for sure
Vivian Y.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
always fresh, great tasting snack or use in recipes, great price Diamond Chopped Walnuts
Rebekah B.
Foodie Expert
I use these for some items when I bake. I like the flavor and size of diamond pecans
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
Bake with these nuts every time I need to use nuts this is the brand I use. Not expensive at all and taste great!!!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Foodie Expert
They are a very good quality for your money and as a baking person. I like the best tasting and quality at the Holiday, s and that's when I use them the most myself.
Jo-Anne C.
Labelle, FL
Diamond Pecans are my favorite brand to buy because they are better priced as well as better quality. I use them frequently as garnishes in salads and fish dishes as well as back in my cookie backing pumpkin roll making days. Always fresh and full of flavor
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
Foodie Expert
I use this brand for my cooking rather it is brownies any other of my tummies
One of my favorite. I like pecans, hard to crack but yummy after that. Diamond brand pecans have great taste and I would recommend that to anyone.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
I am looking for nuts for a holiday party. I love the idea of having nuts that guests can crack on their own. I was wondering if these nuts were hard to crack. Are they worth having at a holiday party if they're difficult to crack?