diamond of california® in-shell almonds

by Diamond Of California

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of diamond of california® in-shell almonds !
How would you rate this product?
amo las almendras esta bolsa era muy grande y tiene como 50 libras de almendras, pero estaban muy bien en una fiesta de los utilicé en una mezcla de frutos secos buenisimos y resuelven para la ansiedad, son mis favoritas es algo que siempore consumo y recomiendo
Mississauga
I bought this about three times with each order about 8 bags. I'm not going to order this product anymore. As said by others, there are too many rotten walnuts. I would say there's about 40% fresh walnuts in each bag. A lot of them have holes, are opened or really dark in color. Never again.
I'm not a huge fan of almonds. I like them? yes. Do i love them? NO. Diamond of California are almost the daily almonds i eat (coz i have 2 eat almonds right?) Delicious, not disappointing at all. I wish there were caramelized almonds or more flavory almonds.
Love almonds, im always do smoothies or cakes with those! Love that tasty flavor, is a great option for snack, so nutritive.
I need to import the almonds in-shell 200 x 40HQ. every year. SO please offer me price at CIF Haiphong Vietnam
Mairiporã
achei muito pequena a quantidades e o'preço muito alto mas o produto e timo a qualidade e excelente !!!!!
Amo las almendras pero más la de esta marca tienen un sabor natural muy bueno me encantan
Almonds💜💜 Almonds💜💜 Almonds💜💜 Almonds definitly sooo eatable💜💜! So recommendes!
Almonds💜💜 Almonds💜💜 Almonds💜💜 Almonds definitly sooo eatable💜💜! So recommendes!

Looking for your answer?