2 colors available

BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond® Of California Chopped Walnuts.

Recipe Ready™.

Omega-3 2.5g per serving.

See back panel for information about fat and other nutrients.

Premium quality nuts since 1912.

1 3/4 cups. see more...

• Does anyone find other brands taste different1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Great tasting and very compatible with many dishes. You can eat then by themselves, add them to a salad for added flavor,texture and crunch. You can add them to brownies as you are making them, add them to other cakes ,desserts for an additional exceptional flavors and dessert. You can add then to chicken dishes, stir fry vegetables or mix with some dried fruit, a little chocolate chips and make your own trail mix or on the go snack.
Joelma R.
Joelma R.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy walnuts, and shelling them can be an enjoyable activity in a social setting. However, for cooking purposes you really don't want to spend hours cracking and picking walnuts. The Diamond shelled walnuts are perfect when you need your walnuts in volume (cookies, brownies) or conveniently (ice cream, great addition to oatmeal, etc.).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Perkasie, PA
I love the Diamond Walnuts. I use them on ice cream, in baked breads or cookies. I also grab a handful and eat them by themselves. I really enjoy the taste of the walnuts and just wish they were a bit more inexpensive to purchase. I would recommend this brand as they are clean and taste good.
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
I have bought these multiple times in the past. I often use these when I am baking. I like the size of them and they are great for making brownies! They add a great flavor to any chocolate recipe! I have never been disappointed with my use of these in any of my recipes
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
These are my favorite nuts to put into cookies or any other thing that I am baking. They give my baked goods that extra flavor. They are better quality then other brands of walnuts. The only thing I do not like the fact is that they are so expensive
Rachael O.
Rachael O.
Altamont, TN
I make my own granola pretty frequently, and I always include Diamond of California walnuts. I love that I can buy a big bag that will last a long time, and they're always delicious. Great quality every single time. I would definitely recommend.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Wonderful to add to Banana Nut Bread!! I can say they are the best for baking. They're delicious and always meet your expectations every time you use them. Walnuts are very healthy for your body and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
Jo A.
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I love baking with this, it adds more flavor to my muffins and bread and my guests love it too! I always have them on stock and they tried to give it to my school-age kids as a snack.
Timesha B.
Timesha B.
Pecan pie.. Yah my all time favorite Diamond chopped walnuts deliver always, always awesome value with satisfaction. I can always buy these any store any where reasonably affordable.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I love baking with these. Making chocolate walnut brownies or cookies is a favorite in the house. The bag is always almost full and the nuts are really well chopped.
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone find other brands taste different