Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts uploaded by Krystle E.Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts uploaded by Alanda J.

BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond® Of California Chopped Walnuts.

Recipe Ready™.

Omega-3 2.5g per serving.

See back panel for information about fat and other nutrients.

Premium quality nuts since 1912.

1 3/4 cups. see more...

• Does anyone find other brands taste different1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shatasha S.
Attapulgus, GA
Helps make the greatest banana nut muffins and I love baking so it's extra awesome. I cant picture not using these to bake with at all. I love banana nut muffins yessss! I'm working on making the best muffins for breakfast for when I ha be guess over so, yay!
Charlie A.
I like to use these in my cookies or in my crusts. They are the right size and are usually priced fairly or on sale at my local grocery store. I sometimes even eat them plain or throw them in a salad.
Ashley J.
This is the brand of Walnuts I️ always use in my cooking and baking. I️ have never had any issues with finding any pieces of shells and the taste is great. This brand offers a variety of nuts and the quality is always worth the price.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
This is my go to baking but brand. I know they’ll always be moist and not dry. That’s even after freezing them. I would recommend to others for flavor and price.
Michele G.
I love the larger bag for baking banana bread and other goodies or to add with yogurt! It's a great value for the amount of walnuts you get! This brand never disappoints! The walnuts are crispy and delicious!
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
I used these walnuts to add to a homemade granola and they were perfect. They’re chopped well and maintain a delicious flavor. They are slightly more expensive then other brands but worth the price in taste.
Jenny C.
Use these for my brownie recipe and it completes the sweet treat with great texture and flavor!!! Absolutely amazing and delicious, everyone always raves about them whenever I make them! Truly delicious 😋❤️❤️
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Review for: Chopped Walnuts 8 oz more...
I’ve never had a bad experience with this brand. It always tastes great and the price seems fair to me. Easy to find in most grocery stores. I will be again in the future as needed.
Sabrina L.
Great tasting and very compatible with many dishes. You can eat then by themselves, add them to a salad for added flavor,texture and crunch. You can add them to brownies as you are making them, add them to other cakes ,desserts for an additional exceptional flavors and dessert. You can add then to chicken dishes, stir fry vegetables or mix with some dried fruit, a little chocolate chips and make your own trail mix or on the go snack.
Kathy P.
I have bought these multiple times in the past. I often use these when I am baking. I like the size of them and they are great for making brownies! They add a great flavor to any chocolate recipe! I have never been disappointed with my use of these in any of my recipes
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone find other brands taste different