BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond Premium Walnuts are made for homemade™. Whether it's a salad, entree, side dish or dessert, we help good recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912. see more...

Jenna H.
Hollister, CA
My favorite walnuts to use for baking and recipes as well as to just snack on by themselves. i also keep them to add to homemade trail mixes.
Nicole P.
These are great for all the baked goods one does especially in the holiday season. Always are pretty fresh and a great price.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a bag of nuts that have no shells and using them in your baked goods or item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local supermarkets and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired.
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
I bake a lot and always use Walnuts. Diamond has been the most reasonably priced and always has a good taste. I've bought other brands before and they age quickly and have a horrible oily smell and taste. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Allison M.
My favorite for baking! Much used during the holidays. Great flavor and versatility.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Love these walnuts. They always taste fresh and yummy. Never a bad nut. I like to buy these already chopped for busy mornings. I put them with fruit on my yogurt or in my oatmeal. I would recommend this brand.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tend to use these when baking because they come in all different sizes and are always on special. The quality is great and the price is just right.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these walnuts when baking if I want to add a bit of texture and crunch. They are just what you would expect and I find them to be best used when adding to something rather than on their own. I would recommend them to anyone looking for baking walnuts.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I always use the Diamond brand nuts for baking! These are the best nuts on the market for cooking/baking. I use the walnuts when I'm making good fudge. They are so flavorful and exactly what a walnut should taste like!
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great to bake with when you want that crunch in your desserts! "Makes me feel like a squirrel", My mom's exact words. LOL