BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond Premium Walnuts are made for homemade™. Whether it's a salad, entree, side dish or dessert, we help good recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Not a big fan of walnuts but these are a good, classic brand. Perfect on ice cream sundaes or in the food processor when making pesto sauce.
kelsey f.
These chopped walnuts are perfect for baking. I really like how the package has the amount listed on it and cups making for easy baking.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Go-to nut for baking. Holds its consistency well and I love that they're pre chopped. It makes mass holiday baking SO much easier!
brianna w.
Santa Ana, CA
I love these. I always put them in my baked cookies. Also taught my salads with the walnuts. They are a bit pricey but they're bomb
Nicole P.
These are great for all the baked goods one does especially in the holiday season. Always are pretty fresh and a great price.
MAYRA R.
Guayama, PR
I use this product for topping in my carrot cake, is simply delicious. Every person who tasted love it. Price is affordable.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
I love to snack on walnuts and these are always easy to grab. They are also good for cooking with like banana nut breads.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan. I don't like walnuts. I do t like walnut. I don't walnuts. No a happy camper. I so do not recommend these.
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great quality, used for baking during the holidays when nut prices are lower usually these are very expensive
Celina M.
Great for baking. I love this particular brand for packaged walnuts. I love walnuts because they're healthy.