BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond Premium Walnuts are made for homemade™. Whether it's a salad, entree, side dish or dessert, we help good recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912. see more...

LEAR24333 Karla R.

excellent , I love , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100% delicious
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
This is a good product to have when you are making cookies or candy very good quality nuts
Jaime J.
Farmersville, CA
I love using these delicious walnuts in all my baking goods. They are absolutely delcious.
Elke R.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my favor brand of nuts because i can always count on the freshness and quality.
Allison M.
My favorite for baking! Much used during the holidays. Great flavor and versatility.
Heather G.
Madera, CA
California grown and easy to find in most grocery stores. They are delicious and great for baking. I use them every holiday season. A bit on the pricey side but worth it.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Definitely my go to brand for anytime I need chopped walnuts for baking. Air-quality is there and they’re always carried in Safeway or target at Sam’s.
kelsey f.
These chopped walnuts are perfect for baking. I really like how the package has the amount listed on it and cups making for easy baking.
Heather C.
Leesville, LA
I love to snack on walnuts and these are always easy to grab. They are also good for cooking with like banana nut breads.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan. I don't like walnuts. I do t like walnut. I don't walnuts. No a happy camper. I so do not recommend these.