BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond Premium Walnuts are made for homemade™. Whether it's a salad, entree, side dish or dessert, we help good recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912. see more...

Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
Never had an issue with shells or problems with the diamond products. I will continue to purchase this brand without question. For baking or additions to breakfast even in salads!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
I love walnuts love to cook with them bake with them and put them in my salad not to mention I love to just snack on them just don't like that they're so expensive
Mencia V.
Like the product, affordable. Easy to find at local stores. I'd like the packaging to be improved, a can instead of a bag. I like the ingredients.
Jenna H.
Hollister, CA
My favorite walnuts to use for baking and recipes as well as to just snack on by themselves. i also keep them to add to homemade trail mixes.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Not a big fan of walnuts but these are a good, classic brand. Perfect on ice cream sundaes or in the food processor when making pesto sauce.
MAYRA R.
Guayama, PR
I use this product for topping in my carrot cake, is simply delicious. Every person who tasted love it. Price is affordable.
Daniella  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great quality, used for baking during the holidays when nut prices are lower usually these are very expensive
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Sabrosas y divertidas para agregar a las comidas y darles ese toque especial y saludable de los frutos secos
Celina M.
Great for baking. I love this particular brand for packaged walnuts. I love walnuts because they're healthy.
Kendra S.
Love to use these to bake with, especially when it comes to brownies! They're also good to just munch on.