BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond Premium Walnuts are made for homemade™. Whether it's a salad, entree, side dish or dessert, we help good recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
Diamond is an amazing brand that has never disappointed me. These chopped walnuts are no exception. Amazing taste, great quality, and great price. Do yourself a favor and go get some of these. I definitely will and also give it two thumbs up!!
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use these walnuts when baking if I want to add a bit of texture and crunch. They are just what you would expect and I find them to be best used when adding to something rather than on their own. I would recommend them to anyone looking for baking walnuts.
Tonia P.
Middle River, MD
I bake a lot and always use Walnuts. Diamond has been the most reasonably priced and always has a good taste. I've bought other brands before and they age quickly and have a horrible oily smell and taste. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Brittainy S.
Windermere, FL
Never had an issue with shells or problems with the diamond products. I will continue to purchase this brand without question. For baking or additions to breakfast even in salads!
Monica R.
Hagerstown, MD
Use these all the time for rolling chocolate cover strawberries into! Perfect dessert to bring to a dinner party. Also perfect to top on ice cream for a sundae bar for a kids party!
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
I love walnuts love to cook with them bake with them and put them in my salad not to mention I love to just snack on them just don't like that they're so expensive
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA
Definitely my go to brand for anytime I need chopped walnuts for baking. Air-quality is there and they’re always carried in Safeway or target at Sam’s.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I tend to use these when baking because they come in all different sizes and are always on special. The quality is great and the price is just right.
Mencia V.
Like the product, affordable. Easy to find at local stores. I'd like the packaging to be improved, a can instead of a bag. I like the ingredients.
Jenna H.
Hollister, CA
My favorite walnuts to use for baking and recipes as well as to just snack on by themselves. i also keep them to add to homemade trail mixes.