BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Diamond Premium Walnuts are made for homemade™. Whether it's a salad, entree, side dish or dessert, we help good recipes become great. That's why home cooks have trusted the quality, freshness and value of Diamond since 1912. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather G.
Madera, CA
California grown and easy to find in most grocery stores. They are delicious and great for baking. I use them every holiday season. A bit on the pricey side but worth it.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a bag of nuts that have no shells and using them in your baked goods or item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local supermarkets and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
Diamond makes great nuts! I buy this bag about twice a year, they are very fresh, not to many crumbs or broken nuts at the bottom of the bag that just can't be used. They are already chopped, and since I use these mostly for baking and cooking not chopping them is a huge relief. I love Diamond nuts, they have a vast selection and are freshly packed.
Dani W.
I buy this when I make banana bread because my husband loves them. They are a bit on the pricey side but they are worth it to avoid having to chop them myself. Plus, walnuts are generally an expensive nut. I would like to see more variety in these (such as salted, roasted, etc.).
Joanne M.
Cazenovia, NY
I use the diamond walnuts in my baked goods that I bake at home. They are also a great snack to have on hand. Buying them chopped already are a little more expensive but worth it if you are in a hurry or do not own a food processor or chopper. They are delicious.
Kristen W.
Although walnuts can be expensive, this brand is worth it! The quality is always high, and they are perfect for baking. I recommend Diamond brand to any avid baker, and to anyone just hoping to add a little crunch to a dish :)
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love eating these right out of the bad. I love walnuts and these are always great tasting. I love adding them to brownies and homemade candy. One of my two go to brands. They are a bit pricey but they are a good product.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I always use the Diamond brand nuts for baking! These are the best nuts on the market for cooking/baking. I use the walnuts when I'm making good fudge. They are so flavorful and exactly what a walnut should taste like!
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Love these walnuts. They always taste fresh and yummy. Never a bad nut. I like to buy these already chopped for busy mornings. I put them with fruit on my yogurt or in my oatmeal. I would recommend this brand.
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
Diamond brand is well worth it! you get quality product that taste good! The price is average so getting cheap brands that don't taste as good isn't worth it...spend a few more bucks to get great taste!