BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Deeply rooted since 1912. For over 100 years, it's been our privilege to provide you and your family with our premium Diamond Nuts. Our Harvest Reserve walnuts, pecans and almonds are specially selected from our farmer's crops for their super size, high quality and beautiful appearance. As always, Diamond Nuts are made for homemade™. see more...

Daphne A.
Perry, FL
We use this brand of chopped pecans for baking. They go great on a red velvet cake
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Use these pecans every thanksgiving for my delicious pecan pie. Great quality.
Jessica O.
Hawarden , Deeside
I love all nuts and seeds, a great way to add more protein to my diet. I love pecans and have them as mid morning snacks. No cons, this brand are good value also.
rocio l.
Éstos son ideales para la cocción. Me encanta que son pre-picado, ya que me ahorra tiempo. Son caro, pero todos los frutos secos son. La desventaja es que la bolsa que compré no tenía una postal así que tuve que almacenar el contenido restante en un recipiente diferente. Lo recomendaría a otros. me encantan por que las pecanas tienen vitaminas que ayudan a tu piel
Laura S.
I once bought this and they were full of mold, it was kind of my fault because I didn't check the bag when I bought it, that's the only problem I've had with this brand.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
These cereals are wonders! I love it! I do not live without it! And it's impossible with just a little package in the day!
Nada A.
It's so tasty. ..especially at the morning. ......😍😍😍😍 ..I recommend it for all my family and my friends 😍😍