BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Deeply rooted since 1912. For over 100 years, it's been our privilege to provide you and your family with our premium Diamond Nuts. Our Harvest Reserve walnuts, pecans and almonds are specially selected from our farmer's crops for their super size, high quality and beautiful appearance. As always, Diamond Nuts are made for homemade™. see more...

Paige F.
Grayson, KY
This is the only brand that I trust to use in my baking. The nuts are always fresh. Love this brand!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
It’s that time again and pecan pies will be in the making. I love pecan. My mom has her own tree lol
DeJorra G.
West Allis, WI
I use these for homemade ice cream sundaes. I also use them
For homemade trail mix! They're great.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Honestly pecans are my favorite. I love them. I really love all nuts but these are one of the best.
Alexis U.
Bakersfield, CA
😋 so so so good !! I can't get enough of it all I do is chop on them there so yummy there addicting
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
I like using these for my pies during thanksgiving! And they keep very well if bagged and frozen.
Amy D.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is a good brand of pecans. They are fresh-tasting & good with desserts or by themselves.
Carol F.
Douglasville, GA
I always use for the holiday baking. They are expensive and I purchase them at Kroger's.

Jenna R.
Dallas, TX
Always great flavor and crunch. These are just great to throw in baked goods and salads.
MrsStacyMichelle B.
I love baking banana bread and throwing in some of these makes my bread so delicious 😋