BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Deeply rooted since 1912. For over 100 years, it's been our privilege to provide you and your family with our premium Diamond Nuts. Our Harvest Reserve walnuts, pecans and almonds are specially selected from our farmer's crops for their super size, high quality and beautiful appearance. As always, Diamond Nuts are made for homemade™. see more...

Allison E.
Louisville, KY
Great for cooking because the price is hard to beat. They are what I usually use for an baking needs. Taste is great.
Angelica R.
AVONDALE, AZ
Good brand, nuts are chopped enough if you are going to make pecan tarts or want to put some in your brownie batter
Amanda R.
These are always the kind I buy for baking or cooking. These are great on the outside of a homemade cheese ball!
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Use these all the time for cooking and baking. Great quality product and extremely convenient because it chopped
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
These are my go to when I bake. They are perfectly chopped. I really like to use them on my sand tart cookies.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use them in my grams pecan recipe. It’s what she used and only brand she’d use so I keep her recipe authentic
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
These are pricey but most nuts are. I use them as snacks and for cooking. These are the best value I can find.
Nicole D.
Fort Worth
Perfect for baking, the price is great and they are always fresh. I love them in banana nut bread the most!
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I always use these chopped walnuts and pecans in my baking. They are always fresh and perfectly roasted.