BY DIAMOND OF CALIFORNIA

Deeply rooted since 1912. For over 100 years, it's been our privilege to provide you and your family with our premium Diamond Nuts. Our Harvest Reserve walnuts, pecans and almonds are specially selected from our farmer's crops for their super size, high quality and beautiful appearance. As always, Diamond Nuts are made for homemade™. see more...

Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I love pecans period but omg these are amazing i love adding these to when im bajing cookies or brownsies or even just having them as a snack. These are definitely amazing just to have as a dmall snack !
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
Delicious product! I love them! They’re healthy and serve as a great quick snack. Nuts can be pricey but they’re full of some of the things your body needs. Try them out! You won’t be disappointed!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Diamond of California® Chopped Pecans 16 oz. Bag This is a true staple in my pantry for baking all year around. I love the quality of Diamond nuts. They are always fresh and affordable.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Looking for pecans for a holiday pecan pie? Or maybe for some pecan waffles, cookies or maybe even just some pecans to snack on? Go grab you s bag. The quality of these pecans are pretty amazing for their price point!
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Excellent taste and consistent quality make this my go-to whenever I’m baking or making sweet potato soufflé. Not overpriced or overly processed, great value! Highly recommend, especially for crumbles or toppings.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
Pecans are my favorite nut to bake with. Pecan bars and pecan pies just happen to be both mine and my boyfriends favorite dessert/treat. I find this brand in my local grocery store so it’s usually the one I pick up. I have no complaints.
Tracy E.
Lafayette, LA
I’m from Louisiana we use pecans in almost EVERY DESSERT we make! These are always great quality! I’m not one to go out & pick them myself. The quality of these is almost like I went pick them myself.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
I use these when baking when I can't get a hold of fresh pecans from the market. Being from Texas I am partial to my pecans and these are pretty good. Even in the freezer they keep and make wonderful pecan pies at Thanksgiving. Recommend for all your baking needs.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
Living in an area where pecans are abundant, I rarely purchase these. They work in a pinch but I find that they are extremely overpriced, especially in an area that is filled with pecan trees. If you don't live in that type of area though, they are a good option.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
Diamond nuts are a must for baking! They have great flavor. I use them in cookies and cakes. They are the best tasting brand that I like to buy for baking. They are even great on their own as a snack. I stock up when I am able to get coupons as I do a lot of baking.