BY DIAMOND

Diamond Pet Foods Naturals - Small Breed Puppies - Chicken Tiny teeth deserve tiny bites packed with nutritious ingredients for optimal growth and development. Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food contains DHA for optimal development of your puppy's brain and eyes and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to keep his skin and coat healthy and shiny. 18 lb. bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
We've been giving our mixed breed pup (chihuahua, minpin, and terrier) this pup food for his first 10 months of his life. He loves it and he's a healthy little pup. We love that it's all natural and has not artificial coloring added to it. It's a great starter food for a small breed pup. The food itself is little pieces so it's easy to eat for small pups. It soaks up water pretty well which is great for when the pups first learning how to eat hard food. It's definitely the perfect transition food from mom's milk to adult food.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Was an excellent puppy formula food my puppy enjoyed it for the first year it was very good I've suggested other puppy owners as well healthy good ingredients that you can recognize affordable easy to find I would recommend this to other new puppy owners
Veronica G.
Both of my Maltese were fed this dog food when they were puppies. I wanted the best food for them. I wouldn't feed my children junk food, so shy should I feed my dogs junk food. Diamond Naturals only! They are both fed Diamond adult dog food now.
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
This good was not good for my dogs. It started out fine but then all 3 of them for sick with stomach issues.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My puppy loved this dog food! It was perfect for his age and size and had a lot of nutrients for him. I found it on amazon for a good price! Way cheaper than most dog food! I got an 18 pound bag and it lasted me almost a year!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
My little Ella is 8 weeks old and is a yorkiepoo. She has been eating this ever since we brought her home and she loves it! Her hair is soft and shiny due to the Biotin and Omega fatty acids in the food. It's full of protein, so she has a lot of energy! I recommend this brand to everyone I know. You can get it at most Tractor Supply Stores and Costco.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
My 8 week old Maltese eats this. We also feed our older dogs Diamond Naturals adult food. This brand in general is great. Nutritious and the main ingredient isn't a filler.
Tina B.
Our yorkie loved this food and we had him on it for a little more than a year but recently he just didn't want it anymore so we switched.
Kati B.
Starkville, MS
This is a really good dog food to give to your fur babies. Mine has been in it since before I got her and she loves it !
Courtney Y.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
My adult dog uses the small adult dog formula from this brand, so when we got a puppy, we knew we'd have to start him on this. It's grain free for my Westie, which is a breed prone to allergies, and he gobbles it up, which makes me happy! Well recommended!
Kaylee S.
Newcomerstown, OH
I'm looking for a puppy food for a dachshund puppy. I currently feed Diamond Naturals lamb and rice to my older dog. Has anyone tried this feed? How is it?