BY DIAMOND

Diamond(R) Naturals Large Breed Puppy Dry Dog Food Diamond pet foods feature the highest quality ingredients formulated to enhance health, happiness, appearance and overall performance of your dog - at an affordable price. Our variety of healthy dog food meets the needs and taste preferences of all dog life stages, lifestyles and levels of activity. Diamond(R) Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula contains no corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions or other fillers and is made with more than 50% of Human Grade Meat Meals and digestive enzymes that closely resemble those found in nature. All-Natural Pet Foods with excellent palatability. Proper levels of protein, fat, calories and minerals will help your large breed puppy grow and thrive. Calcium and phosphorus provide ideal bone and joint development, and the addition of L-carnitine helps convert fat to energy and develop lean body condition and strong bones. Diamond(R) Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula also contains DHA for optimal brain and eye development and is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA No Soy, No Corn, No Wheat Contains DHA for Brain and Eye Development Antioxidant Formulation Omega Fatty Acids for Skin and Coat Large Kibble Optimized for Large Breed Puppies Ideal Protein and Fat Levels for Optimal Nutrition Item Specifications: Recommended For: Large breed puppies, pregnant, and nursing dogs Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 27.0% Crude Fat (min.): 15.0% Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0% Moisture (max.): 10.0% Calcium (min): 1.2% Phosphorus (min): 1.0% Phosphorus (max): 1.2% Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg Selenium (min): 0.4 mg/kg Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg L-Carnitine* (min): 30 mg/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (min): 2.2% Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.3% DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)* (min): 0.05% Calorie Content: 3,356 kcal/kg 342 kcal/cup * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, egg product, cracked pearled barley, millet, ground rice, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potato protein, oatmeal, potatoes, tomato pomace, flaxseed, natural flavor, salmon oil (source of DHA), ocean fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, kelp, carrots, peas, apples, tomatoes, blueberries, spinach, dried skim milk, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flake, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried fermentation products of Enterococcus faecieum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus plantarum, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. see more...

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Cobleskill, NY
This is such a greeeaaat product. I have two dogs over 100 lbs. A boxer/ cane corso mix and a pitbull/ rottweiler mix. We started them on a "lesser quality" brand but switched them to the Diamond Naturals large breed. What a difference! They grew faster and stronger and had so much more energy. Even the vet noticed a difference. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone with a large breed puppy.
Virginia D.
Virginia D.
Cordova, AL
Love this stuff and so does my dog. It's a great brand for someone who wants a healthy diet for their dog but might be on a little bit of a budget. In my area, I can get a 40lb bag for 40 dollars and it lasts my two dogs a month. I'm about to switch over to a adult formula.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Cullowhee, NC
My 53 pound, 1 year old pit bull mix loves this stuff! My boyfriend's Am Staff also ate this as a puppy. They seem to have done so much better on this than any of the Walmart food we have purchased. It's definitely worth the price point and I will be repurchasing.
Laura B.
Laura B.
This is a more expensive brand of dog food, but you get what you pay for with a lot of products, dog food included. Our 8mo old golden retriever enjoys this food more than another brand that we tried previously.
Carla H.
Carla H.
I used this up until my dog turned one! Great food, she really loved it. Ended up sticking with the Diamond Naturals brand when I switched to adult food for her. Not too pricey, I would say it's worth the money.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
This is really good quality dog food. i would buy this more often if i didn't think it was so expensive. it runs about 20-25 for a small bag. great quality though.
Annika S.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's great quality food for the price that it has. It helped my dog solve some of her stomach issues that other brands were giving her!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I fed this to my dog when she was a puppy and she loved it. Great quality, affordable, her coat looked amazing. Highly recommend.
Sam V.
Sam V.
Allouez, MI
Used this for my german shepherd and now for a great pyrenees! both love it, have noticed exactly zero issues for both pups. i will continue to purchase until both are adults and will then move to diamond naturals adult dog food.
Malloree H.
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
My blue heeler puppy eats this dog food up! i was recommended this brand due to the amount of protein and the fact that my puppy's mother is naturally very petite. This has definitely helped thicken my sweet girl up. I would definitely recommend this product