BY DIAMOND

Diamond(R) Naturals Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food Diamond pet foods feature the highest quality ingredients formulated to enhance health, happiness, appearance and overall performance of your dog - at an affordable price. Our variety of healthy dog food meets the needs and taste preferences of all dog life stages, lifestyles and levels of activity. This formula contains no corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions or other fillers and is made with more than 50% of Human Grade Meat Meals and digestive enzymes that closely resemble those found in nature. All-Natural Pet Foods with excellent palatability. Diamond(R) Naturals Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food's lamb protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of lamb, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog receives optimum antioxidant nutrition, while omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny. Diamond(R) Naturals Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA No Soy, No Corn, No Wheat Antioxidant Formulation Omega Fatty Acids for Skin and Coat Crunchy Kibble Helps Clean Teeth and Reduce Plaque Natural Formula with Vitamins and Minerals Item Specifications: Flavor: Lamb & Rice Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 23.0% Crude Fat (min.): 14.0% Crude Fiber (max.): 4.0% Moisture (max.): 10.0% Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg Selenium (min):0.4 mg/kg Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (min): 2.2% Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.4% Calorie Content: 3,599 kcal/kg 337 kcal/cup * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Ingredients: Lamb meal, ground rice, cracked pearled barley, millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, rice bran, beet pulp, flaxseed, natural flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. see more...

Shianne G.
Odessa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs are super picky about foods and some of them have sensitive stomachs. This is the only brand that we have found that doesn’t upset their stomachs or mess with their digestive tract.
Delilah S.
We have been feeding this food to our labs since day one. They are extremely healthy dogs with very shiny coats (they receive a lot of compliments on it 😉)! It isn’t bad price wise and is available at Menards. I would recommend!
Jennifer  H.
I highly recommend Diamond Naturals Lamb and Rice Dry Dog Food! We have 5 dogs, yes you read that right! We have tried so many brands of food and this one seems to be the best fit. Our dogs are a mix of fox terrier, chihuaha and jack russel and we have a boxane..he is a boxer/great dane mix! One of our girls has a skin allergy and Diamond dog food seems to be the only dog food that helps her, her hair is growing back!! Also when we got our boxane, he had horrible gas problems, after feeding him Diamond dog food wet and dry his gas has gone away!!  I highly recommend this brand dog food.. its affordable, and healthy!!
Carley C.
Peoria , IL
Love it! I have a german shepherd corgi mix and she is about 8 years old. She is not a picky eater but i definitely know when she isn't a fan of a food brand. She loved Blue Buffalo, but the cost was so crazy after a while! She enjoys Diamond Naturals just as much as Blue Buffalo! It's about half the price and it lasts so long and she loves it!
Trisha S.
Kewanee , IL
Love this dog food, it's the best around as far as ingredients and price. I definitely recommend it. I have a 90'lb american staffordshire terrier and he cannot get enough!!
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
My dogs not only love Diamond Dog food, but i do as well! No, I'm not eating lol; the ingredients are top notch. This is such an underrated and great priced brand of dog food! I love that I can easily order it from Amazon Prime to be delivered right to my door. I've done all the flavors with my boys, and the senior one when it was appropriate. My dogs' coats are beautiful and healthy! The senior version made a HUGE difference in the last year of my eldest dearly departed boy. His joints felt much better, his energy increased, and he was puppy playful. If cancer wouldn't have taken him he would still be thriving on it. I highly recommend senior dogs to try out that version, and the other flavors for the younger guys.
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
This dog food is great for a dog with food allergies! I had a blue heeler with food allergies and this completely stopped her from constantly scratching. She actually gained weight which was very rare for her.
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
Our German Short hair didn't do well on the Chicken and Rice Formula (he was very gassy and it was embarrassing when we had company over), so when we switched him to the Lamb and Rice, his gas went away immediately and he seems to really enjoy the flavor. We learned our lesson feeding our dog cheaper dog food and even though this may seem a little pricey, it is totally worth it!
Jamie D.
Toluca Lake, CA
A good quality product at an excellent price. This food is a very good value and of much better quality than similarly priced "grocery store" dog foods. It is of a similar quality to many more expensive boutique dog food brands. It contains no corn or wheat, two of the biggest fillers & allergens common in lower tier dog food.
Monica T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We fed this brand to our dog for quite a while and never had an issue with the product. We tried all the different flavors and our dog Bear seemed to really enjoy them all. They come in really large bags too, so you do not have to buy them as often.