BY DIAMOND

DPT1012: Features: -Cat food-Antioxidant formulation-Omega fatty acids for skin and coat-Natural formula with vitamins and minerals-No wheat, no corn, no soy-Chicken, chicken meal, cracked pearled barley, ground rice, powdered cellulose, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, egg product, fish meal, sodium bisulfate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried chicory root, DL-methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, yucca schidigera extract, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, niacin, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, biotin, potassium iodide, calcium pan tothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, vitamin D supplement, folic acid-Chicken and rice-Crude Protein, minimum: 32.0pct-Crude Fat, minimum: 14.0pct-Crude Fiber, maximum: 8.0pct-Moisture, maximum: 10.0pct-Zinc, minimum: 150 mg/kg-Selenium, minimum: 0.4 mg/kg-Vitamin E, minimum: 150 IU/kg-Taurine, minimum: 0.1pct-Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum: 3.0pct (Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile)-Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum: 0.5pct (Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile)-L-Carnitine, minimum: 30 mg/kg (Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile)-Calorie Content (calculated): 334 kcal/cup-For dogs weighing up to 3 - 5 lbs. 1/3 to 1/2 cups, 5 to 10 lbs. 1/3 to 3/4, 10 to 15 lbs. 3/4 to 1 cups, 15 to 20 lbs. 1 to 1 1/4 cups. Options: -Available in 6 lbs and 18 lbs sizes. see more...

Becky L.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this brand!! She can be kind of picky when it comes to her food but she always ate this with or without wet food. My
Pet store no longer carries it which upsets me because I did not want to change brands! I love Diamond!
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
This food has been a lifesaver! We have several cats so we go through a lot of cat food. When our oldest cat developed sores on his neck and itchy skin, our vet diagnosed a food allergy, most likely caused by the grains and fillers in average dry cat foods. We never realized that much junk was in cat food! After trying many brands that failed to help the problem, we thought we were afraid we wouldn't be able to pay for the quantity of premium food. Diamond Naturals has no wheat, corn or soy and the first ingredient is chicken. It also has a lot of other wholesome ingredients that have really helped the well-being of all our cats. The cost means I can get premium food and not break the bank.
Nicole W.
This is the only food I will feed my cat at the moment. It provides great nutrition and has great ingredients. I did a lot of research when trying to decide what to feed my cat and this is my food of choice. It is one of the best cat foods there is. Also, It is extremely inexpensive compared to other "quality" cat foods.
Cara H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
My favorite! I saw a huge reduction in hairballs from my sensitive tummy kitties. The price is awesome and It ships right to my door, so no lugging heavy bags around the grocery store!
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Full of great ingredients for my cats! Low in calories so my indoor kitties don't get fat, it keeps them in great health with balanced nutrition. They love the flavor and the crunch!
Jessica L.
East Bethel, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves it and the ingredients seem to be alot healthier than most popular brands of cat food. We love that it has no added dyes!
Heather H.
minot
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product I refuse to use any other brand and my pets just love it too. They are allergic to anything else
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
This is best cat food... My cat loves it and I love the price....I like the fact it's natural too..
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
Diamonds natural indoor cat formula for hair balls is amazing. A little pricey but worth it.
Isabel C.
Colombia
Excelente producto, a mi gata le encanta y le tiene el pelaje muy lindo y las heces el olor a reducido es perfecto para nuestras mascotas.