BY DIAMOND

Diamond Naturals Grain Free Whitefish & Sweet Potato Though dogs have adapted to a domesticated, omnivorous diet over the centuries, a protein-based diet free of grains more closely mimics their ancestral beginnings. Dogs are able to digest grains, but their bodies don't break down grains as efficiently as they do proteins and fats. A fish protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy and limits exposure to allergy triggers for your sensitive dog. The first ingredient is real fish for superior taste and nutrition. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, Diamond Naturals Grain-Free, Whitefish & Sweet Potato formula provides powerful natural antioxidants for optimal health and vitality, while Omega 6 & 3 Fatty Acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah B.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a little pricey but it is the only thing my dogs can eat without having allergies. It’s very healthy but it has fish in it so it does cause them to have really nasty breath.
Starr W.
Denton, TX
My local petsense ran out of my baby's usual (sweet potato & chicken) so we tried this flavor and I must say.. He loved it. I wasn't too crazy about the smell of it since its whitefish but as long as my fur baby enjoyed it, that was all that mattered.
Amanda D.
West Columbia
This food has helped our dog tremendously. She had bad skin problems until we changed her dog food. She loves the taste also.
Shelby J.
Culpeper, VA
I use this brand because my dog is allergic to grains and I started using diamond and haven't switched and they love it!
Jeanie C.
Sebring, FL
How is this product? I have bought plenty of diamond naturals but I've noticed on this one the feeding amounts are kind of crazy.