BY DIAMOND

Diamond Naturals Grain Free Beef & Sweet Potato Though dogs have adapted to a domesticated, omnivorous diet over the centuries, a protein-based diet free of grains more closely mimics their ancestral beginnings. Dogs are able to digest grains, but their bodies don't break down grains as efficiently as they do proteins and fats. A beef protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes provides highly-digestible energy and limits exposure to allergy triggers for your sensitive dog. The first ingredient is real beef protein, which provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of beef or are sensitive to chicken. Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula provides complex carbohydrates for all-day energy, while fruits and vegetables add powerful natural antioxidants for optimal health and vitality. see more...

Rea Y.
Our dog had a great deal of bloating and yeast infections in his ears and yeast growth on his abdomen. Our vet recommended this food for his diet to help with the yeast control. We switched him over and have seen great results so far and it’s been roughly a year he’s eaten this food
Shelby J.
Culpeper, VA
I have been feeding this to my 7 and 1 year old pups, for about a year and I wouldn't change it! My younger dog has an allergy to grains and they love the food even without the grain! The price isn't the best but I still buy the bag because it's the best you can get without paying an arm and a leg! Recommended!!
Britteni P.
Pocola, OK
Used for my special needs Dane puppy.

Large breeds can not stay on puppy foods as long as smaller breeds so I needed something good for my soon to be big boy but gentle on the stomach. ever since switching, not issues. the grain free version helps with the deadly gases that can come from your gentle giant..
Savannah D.
Love this dog food! My dog loves it too! We love that it's grain free and has everything my dog could need to grow big and strong.
Tiffany S.
I'm so grateful that this product exists. My dog loves it and he's not allergic to any of the ingredients inside the bag.