Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice Dry Dog Food uploaded by christina f.

BY DIAMOND

Diamond(R) Naturals Chicken and Rice Dry Dog Food Diamond pet foods feature the highest quality ingredients formulated to enhance health, happiness, appearance and overall performance of your dog - at an affordable price. Our variety of healthy dog food meets the needs and taste preferences of all dog life stages, lifestyles and levels of activity. This formula contains no corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions or other fillers and is made with more than 50% of Human Grade Meat Meals and digestive enzymes that closely resemble those found in nature. All-Natural Pet Foods with excellent palatability. Diamond(R) Naturals Chicken and Rice Dry Dog Food a 26% protein and 16% fat formula that will provide your dog with the nutrients necessary for optimal health and an active life. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog is receiving optimum antioxidant nutrition, and crunchy kibble helps clean teeth and reduce plaque. Diamond(R) Naturals Chicken and Rice Dry Dog Food is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA No Corn, No Wheat Fresh Chicken is the #1 Ingredient Antioxidant Formulation Balanced Omega Fatty Acids for Skin and Coat Crunchy Kibble Helps Clean Teeth and Reduce Plaque Natural Formula with Vitamins and Minerals Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken & Rice Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 26.0% Crude Fat (min.): 16.0% Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0% Moisture (max.): 10.0% Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg Selenium (min):0.4 mg/kg Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (min): 2.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.4% Calorie Content: 3,708 kcal/kg 368 kcal/cup * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, white rice, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), oatmeal, beet pulp, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, fish meal, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. see more...

Katlyn C.
We love Diamond Naturals! We have two German Shepherds and a Jack Russell. Our Shepherds had skin and allergy issues that we treated for months. We switched to Diamond Naturals and haven't looked back! It meets the nutritional needs of both breeds and keeps their coats healthy and shiny! No more tummy issues! We highly recommend to all of our friends, especially if you're budget conscious!
Haley G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Have they updated their packaging? Mine looks different. Anywho, this dogfood is amazeballs. My Boxer has a sensitive stomach and we noticed that she was vomiting frequently. I really wanted to try a good quality food but found I couldn't afford them. Diamond Naturals gets a 4 out of 5 rating on Dog Food Advisor and a 40lb bag only runs us about $35! Our Boxer has been on this food for 3 years and she no longer has tummy troubles. Highly recommend.
CHRISTIE S.
This is the only food that my boxer/lab mix can eat, he has a very sensitive stomach. I have tried about every dog food and he always ended up with diarrhea every time, except with this. I buy mine at Tractor Supply and it is usually 32.00 for 40 lbs, which is not bad for the health of my family member.
christina f.
This is the best dry dog food out there! My weimaraner loves the taste, and texture of these kibbles. I love that the ingredients are simple and that I know what it is in my dog's food. And that she is getting the best food she can get. I would buy again and again!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Diamond is a wonderful healthy food especially if price is an issue. I've used it many times, and many rescuer friends of mine love it as well! While my go to is natural balance this is a great alternative if you're looking for something more affordable.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I often switch between the different proteins that Diamond has. But my roommates dogs and my dog LOVE the chicken and rice. They all have beautiful coats. And it smells strongly of yummy chicken so I know it probably tastes good to them!
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
My dog enjoyed this formula however it made him pretty gassy. All depends on the type of sensitivity of your dog though. Other than that i highly recommend Diamond brand anything!
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Once again the diamond dogfoods are the best for you pocket. Also your dogs health will be much better. Compared to a lot of other dogfoods around the same price or cheaper, my dogs always choose this one.
Mandy B.
Muskogee, OK
My German Shepherd is very particular on the dog foods she eats and has a very sensitive stomach. Diamond naturals is one of the only foods she will eat and it's affordable.
Amanda B.
Tulsa, OK
My dogs love this food and I love knowing I'm feeding them great, quality ingredients! Diamond has many options targeted towards different stages of a dog's life and that's a wonderful option! We also feed our cats this brand too!