BY DIAMOND

Diamond(R) Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food Diamond pet foods feature the highest quality ingredients formulated to enhance health, happiness, appearance and overall performance of your dog - at an affordable price. Our variety of healthy dog food meets the needs and taste preferences of all dog life stages, lifestyles and levels of activity. This formula contains no corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions or other fillers and is made with more than 50% of Human Grade Meat Meals and digestive enzymes that closely resemble those found in nature. All-Natural Pet Foods with excellent palatability. Diamond(R) Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food's beef protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of beef, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog is receiving optimum antioxidant nutrition, while Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny. Diamond(R) Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA No Corn, No Wheat Antioxidant Formulation Balanced Omega Fatty Acids for Skin and Coat Crunchy Kibble Helps Clean Teeth and Reduce Plaque Natural Formula with Vitamins and Minerals Item Specifications: Flavor: Beef & Rice Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 25.0% Crude Fat (min.): 15.0% Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0% Moisture (max.): 10.0% Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg Selenium (min):0.25 mg/kg Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (min): 2.4% Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.4% Calorie Content: 3,614 kcal/kg 338 kcal/cup * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Ingredients: Beef meal, cracked pearled barley, ground rice, peas, egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), rice bran, beet pulp, flaxseed, natural flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid. see more...

Mel R.
Mel R.
When I first got my fur baby, she was a very picky eater. For being my first dog I didn't know what was good or bad to feed her. I kept feeding her cheap Walmart food and noticed that she was getting lazy on me and really fat. She was always hungry and I kept feeding her almost ever 5 hours at least it felt like. I ended up asking German Shepard owners what they fed their dogs trying to find a good food. After hesitating, what to feed her, I ended up trying Diamond. It is quite pricey but a few weeks I saw a difference. She's every energetic and has maintained a great diet. Her fur looks nice shiny and I couldn't be any happier. I recommend this food all the time for its great quality.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
It's been really hard finding a food that our dog could eat and gain healthy weight. Every other dog food brand we tried caused her to loose weight and she was using the bathroom more. This helped because she's using the bathroom less, gained a healthy amount of weight and has maintained it well, and she eats it but not to excess because it actually makes her full. We will never go to another brand after seeing the improvements that this one has made in the health of our furry friend.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I got my roommate to switch his dogs to Diamond. He bought them the beef and rice and their coat just looks amazing now. They love the food!
Buffy M.
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
This is the only food I can feed my dogs because of severe allergies and skin conditions and it's cheap! They love it!!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I have two great danes one is three the other is six, they have been eating this brand for about four months now we switched from taste of the wild over due to cost without losing a lot of quality. My dogs love it more than T.O.W and finish their bowls every time. they have regular stools and their coats are still nice and shiny, my three year old dane has acid reflux and he has been doing wonderfully on this brand of food (no more vomiting).
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Pet Lover Expert
My dog has been on several different kind of diamond naturals. Not to be confused with blue diamond (ew). It's all natural dry dog food with ingredients you can read. Average priced. My dog is obsessed. You can get it on wag.com or a feed store.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Benton harbor , Mi
When I started reading reviews on the dog foods I had been using I couldn't believe the ingredients in them. This is how I started using diamonds natural. The ingredients you can trust and still affordable. Highly recommend
Laci S.
Laci S.
Anderson, Sc
We used to feed our dog blue buffalo but considering we have a bloodhound, it just got too expensive to continue to feed that to him. Our vet recommended blue diamond and we love it! It's very affordable
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Fairborn, OH
My dog has stomach issues and is allergic to a lot of stuff and this is one of the only foods she doesn't have an issue with its also very inexpensive if u buy it in bulk
Kayleigh O.
Kayleigh O.
My dogs love this food and we do too! It was recommended to us by the veterinarian for active small dogs. Our dogs need a high quality food.