Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food

by Diamond

Diamond(R) Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food Diamond pet foods feature the highest quality ingredients formulated to enhance health, happiness, appearance and overall performance of your dog - at an affordable price. Our variety of healthy dog food meets the needs and taste preferences of all dog life stages, lifestyles and levels of activity. This formula contains no corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions or other fillers and is made with more than 50% of Human Grade Meat Meals and digestive enzymes that closely resemble those found in nature. All-Natural Pet Foods with excellent palatability. Diamond(R) Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food's beef protein provides optimal nutrition for dogs that prefer the taste of beef, or are sensitive to chicken or corn. Guaranteed levels of vitamin E and selenium ensure that your dog is receiving optimum antioxidant nutrition, while Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny. Diamond(R) Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food is made in the USA. Features: Made in the USA No Corn, No Wheat Antioxidant Formulation Balanced Omega Fatty Acids for Skin and Coat Crunchy Kibble Helps Clean Teeth and Reduce Plaque Natural Formula with Vitamins and Minerals Item Specifications: Flavor: Beef & Rice Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 25.0% Crude Fat (min.): 15.0% Crude Fiber (max.): 3.0% Moisture (max.): 10.0% Zinc (min): 150 mg/kg Selenium (min):0.25 mg/kg Vitamin E (min): 150 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (min): 2.4% Omega 3 Fatty Acid (min): 0.4% Calorie Content: 3,614 kcal/kg 338 kcal/cup * Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile. Ingredients: Beef meal, cracked pearled barley, ground rice, peas, egg product, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), rice bran, beet pulp, flaxseed, natural flavor, fish meal, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ever since I got my doodle he has had such a sensitive stomach and issues going to the bathroom, I have spent so much money at the vet and on different types of dog food expensive and cheaper and this is by far the best. I can finally say my dog enjoys eating his food without being in pain!
Brookings
My dog has been partaking in this brand and flavor of dog food since a year ago when she got very sick, lost weight rapidly and spent some time in the hospital 😞 she did not want to eat, had tons of food allergies and was already picky as all get out. Thank goodness she chose this product because not only is it great for her, but it’s super easy on the pocket book! Thank u diamond 👍
Aledo , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food uploaded by erica Q.
My dog has been on several different kind of diamond naturals. Not to be confused with blue diamond (ew). It's all natural dry dog food with ingredients you can read. Average priced. My dog is obsessed. You can get it on wag.com or a feed store.
Benton harbor , MI
Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food uploaded by Shannon Y.
When I started reading reviews on the dog foods I had been using I couldn't believe the ingredients in them. This is how I started using diamonds natural. The ingredients you can trust and still affordable. Highly recommend
Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice Dry Dog Food uploaded by Mel R.
When I first got my fur baby, she was a very picky eater. For being my first dog I didn't know what was good or bad to feed her. I kept feeding her cheap Walmart food and noticed that she was getting lazy on me and really fat. She was always hungry and I kept feeding her almost ever 5 hours at least it felt like. I ended up asking German Shepard owners what they fed their dogs trying to find a good food. After hesitating, what to feed her, I ended up trying Diamond. It is quite pricey but a few weeks I saw a difference. She's every energetic and has maintained a great diet. Her fur looks nice shiny and I couldn't be any happier. I recommend this food all the time for its great quality.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two huskies and they are SO PICKY. This is the first food that both my dogs love and enjoy. The cons is the limited purchase locations, pro is that you can order from amazon and it's affordable. Would definitely recommend.
South Salem, OH
I only feed Diamond. I love their products. I will switch flavors from time to time to give the dogs a change, but I even feed their puppy food. It’s a good price too. It’s not overly expensive, but not one of those cheapo brands.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog who previously had a lot of allergies from his dog food, has been eating this for a couple of months now and have seen an improvement in his coat and less red in his undercarriage.
Bishop, CA
It's been really hard finding a food that our dog could eat and gain healthy weight. Every other dog food brand we tried caused her to loose weight and she was using the bathroom more. This helped because she's using the bathroom less, gained a healthy amount of weight and has maintained it well, and she eats it but not to excess because it actually makes her full. We will never go to another brand after seeing the improvements that this one has made in the health of our furry friend.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This review is about my personal experience. I read reviews on Amazon and decided to try this product. My Labradane has a very sensitive stomach and this food was an awesome price. The reviews were great. I began to mix it in with her old food on a monday. Unfortunately Diamond Naturals and Faulkner did not get along. And, she developed horrific diarrhea. As soon as I stopped feeding this to her she was having normal stool. It's so not Diamond Natural's Fault my dog didn't tolerate their food. I'm sharing about this experience for other pet parents who have dogs with digestive issues, who might be considering this food. I would not buy again.